Spinoff - What is a style you'd like to try at your current length?

Glib Gurl

I know that many of us are wearing protective styles most of the time. But I'm wondering what is one style you'd like to try with your hair at its current length?

This is a style I rock often:

sanaa.jpg

In a few months, I should be able to rock this:

nyet33102011820.widec.jpg

I would like to try a wash and go that wont leave my hair a tangled mess at the end of the day. I havent been able to wash and go in years. But if I keep stalking the natural ladies- Ill be able to (I hope)

I've been doing something like this lately with co-washing and braidouts:

Nik_pic.jpg

I usually do a headband with it in the front, I need to practice getting the front to fall a little more like this. Plus I can't wait until my hair is a bit longer so that I can have it fall a little more like Nik's shape overall. Love this look.

I do straight and sleek sexy long SL bobs like Rhianna's on the right. But I really want to learn how to do Rhianna's curly bob! What kind of tools can I use (no curling iron)?

rihanna1.jpg

I was thinking maybe flexirods, but I can never seem to get those right. Although I have the purple and the large blue ones, and I think they're too big to maneuver on my head, lol. Or how would I set my roller sets to look like this... ggrrrr:rolleyes: lol

I would like to try a wash and go that wont leave my hair a tangled mess at the end of the day. I havent been able to wash and go in years. But if I keep stalking the natural ladies- Ill be able to (I hope)

Yes, THAT!! If you find a way to pull that off, let a sista know, wouldja? :grin:

Back