Whats your summer hair style going to be?

French braids + braid outs 95% of the time and rollersets for special occasions. I'm transitioning and I'll be 5 months post at the start of summer.

I can't wait for the summer to rock my bantu knots again! I love the sun on my scalp, it makes me feel ALIVE! Besides my knots & the resulting outs, twists & cornrows. I'll also be experimenting with more roller sets in the summer...I wanna see how they hold up in the NYC summer heat! If I can pat my hair into an acceptable fro, thats on the list too!

Good question. I haven't really thought about it yet. I'm still transtioning. I'll probably continue to get my hair flat iron and when it's humid / hot, I'll just pull it up in a cute ponytail or a classy bun or something.

I have been hiding my hair since last summer so I plan to "bring it out " July 1. If I am past wl and can drop the weight I want I will be sporting my hair bone straight with bangs.

My plan is deep conditioning every other day and producting it up and washing and going it. That will increase growth and retention for a sista.:yep: It's what I do nearly every summer since 2004.

I'm going to be sporting Wagman NC hair again this summer. I'm really looking forward to it! :-)

I plan on getting Senegalese twist, twisting my own hair and wearing twistouts and some roller sets.

Back