Spinoff: Valentines's Day Ideas

BeautifulFlower

Inspired by Dlewis:

What do you guys do for Valentine's Day for your DHs and SOs? :drunk:

This will be my 1st (yes 1st) real V-day and I sooo am excited but I don't know what to do for my SO.
:rolleyes:

I'm not really into V-day. But Dh is, is loves that cheap candy and I'll dress up for him.:look:

I love this Hawiian candy. I need to order some just for me.

My first V-day with my SO as well. I'm getting him a card and making his fave dessert..strawberry cheesecake (never done it before lol). I don't know what he has in mind.

DH's birthday is 3 days after V-Day, sooooo..... I dunno. :lol: I'll most likely dress up for him. ;) And get a card. :yep:

Each Valentine Day's we get dressed up and eat out somewhere very nice. We're planning on going to a Moroccan restaurant which features belly dancers. Haven't tried this before - should be fun.

I'm going to give my DH the letter that DLewis prompted us to write. I know if he did something like that for me, it would be the best gift I ever got. Hopefully it will be something that we keep up. I'm going to write the letter in a red leather journal that has a heart embossed on the front that I have had for a while.

Thanks for the idea DLewis.

This is my first time having a Vday too. I will be dressing up. He told me that's all I am suppose to do. So I will be following directions.

My honey has to work V-day so we'll probably do something simple Saturday...But when he gets off work Sunday evening, I'll probably cook dinner and be waiting in my crotchless body stocking. :grin:

My honey has to work V-day so we'll probably do something simple Saturday...But when he gets off work Sunday evening, I'll probably cook dinner and be waiting in my crotchless body stocking. :grin:

:lachen::lachen: Gone girl.

I had one of those long time ago.

I'll be wearing a sexy nightie and we'll be preparing a romantic dinner together, some wine and maybe the Kama Sutra game I bought last v-day.

eta: I forgot, dh wasn't a fan of that game he said he'd rather we make our own. So I guess we'll do that.

I'll be wearing a sexy nightie and we'll be preparing a romantic dinner together, some wine and maybe the Kama Sutra game I bought last v-day.

eta: I forgot, dh wasn't a fan of that game he said he'd rather we make our own. So I guess we'll do that.

I forgot I bought a board game for us to play. I was saving it and forgot I had it. Thanksf for the reminder, I will add it to the letter I give him.

Back