Spinoff "O" thread:Who has a hard time???

Me.

I need to go for a drive downtown for that to happen.

I think I've come close with my scorpio destroyer, but that felt like I was about to pee...:blush:

Allllllllllaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddrrrrraaaaaaa!

But it's winter and we need to find some things to do. LOL.

Maybe the relationship thingie should be 18+? Cuz sex is a big part of relationships.

Allllllllllaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddrrrrraaaaaaa!

But it's winter and we need to find some things to do. LOL.

Maybe the relationship thingie should be 18+? Cuz sex is a big part of relationships.
No, the relationship forum will not be 18+. This has been discussed over and over at the LHCF, and it's not going to happen. So, there's no point in bringing it up over and over.

If you or any of the other members need to get explicit with details and such, please DO NOT DO IT ON THE FORUMS. This is part of the LHCF rules (please click on rules at the top of your screen to view all of the LHCF rules).

Thank you and have a good evening.

I've had to edit some of the posts here (and delete one).

When it comes to sexually explicit details just use private messaging or email. You all know we have minors on this forum.

Just keep in mind the forum rules.

Take care and enjoy your day.

CAN U PM ME THE ONES YOU HAD TO EDIT AND DELETE:look::lachen:
(uhh but foreal...)

Girl, pm me with any tips you may have.

quote/
I wanna answer this... but to answer it accurately would be sexually explicit.

And I just seen that announcement at the top of the forum.

And I'm scared cuz I was talking about mic checking in another thread....

:ohwell: end quote.

No, the relationship forum will not be 18+. This has been discussed over and over at the LHCF, and it's not going to happen. So, there's no point in bringing it up over and over.

If you or any of the other members need to get explicit with details and such, please DO NOT DO IT ON THE FORUMS. This is part of the LHCF rules (please click on rules at the top of your screen to view all of the LHCF rules).

Thank you and have a good evening.

I was just kidding... don't beat me LOL.

@ My post getting deleted.....Wow, this is a prude forum. Hmmm....wonder why women are having such a hard time sexually? Or why this topic needs to even be discussed in the first place.

I think I'm going to take a break from this forum. That's it. *tears W the President stickers off forum walls*

I know I do:look: I wish I was one of those women that had one with every encounter. I'd be lucky if I'd get 1 out of 20 acts.:nono: In fact the only time that I can count on it being "right on target" is if I use a ****o. Can anyone else out there understand what I'm talking about? How can one make it so that everytime can be like.....:drunk::drunk::drunk:

yall are off the chain over hur. and here i thought it was exciting in the off topic forum :grin::grin::grin:

to answer your question. you have to strengthen those muscles and you will get the most powerful "o" ever :yep:

you also need to tell your dh/so what you like and where it feels good. more to the right, left, higher, lower, faster, slower, tornado action :spinning: it sounds mechanical but when he knows what you like he'll be more capable of satisfying you.

Its simple,

Sexually explicit = describing how to perform a sexual act.

Sexually explicit converstation is against the forum rules, as there are minors on the forum,

Carry on.

I know I do:look: I wish I was one of those women that had one with every encounter. I'd be lucky if I'd get 1 out of 20 acts.:nono: In fact the only time that I can count on it being "right on target" is if I use a ****o. Can anyone else out there understand what I'm talking about? How can one make it so that everytime can be like.....:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread so sorry if someone else suggested this: but did you try the venus butterfly position ? There might be another name for it, but this is what me & friends always called it.

I used to MANY, MANY, MANY years ago, LOL.

I found that certain positions facilitate to me to O easier. If he's in the back or on the side, it's not impossible but takes more "work." Are you sufficiently aroused? Or lubricated?

I think you should give him some suggestions. Men may not take your directions well behind the wheel but in the bedroom they are more than "willing" to please. :yep:

I used to MANY, MANY, MANY years ago, LOL.

I found that certain positions facilitate to me to O easier. If he's in the back or on the side, it's not impossible but takes more "work." Are you sufficiently aroused? Or lubricated?

I think you should give him some suggestions. Men may not take your directions well behind the wheel but in the bedroom they are more than "willing" to please. :yep:

It swells their egos to know they have given you an "O" ! :yep:

@ My post getting deleted.....Wow, this is a prude forum. Hmmm....wonder why women are having such a hard time sexually? Or why this topic needs to even be discussed in the first place.

I think I'm going to take a break from this forum. That's it. *tears W the President stickers off forum walls*

Hold up now girl, pm me that post before you go disappearing on a sista:grin:
(but really I hope this doesn't shew you away, we just have to discuss our big girl subjects in the hush but I do understand how you feel cause if these matters weren't so taboo or whispered about in the first place I doubt there would be so many women with these issues. but rules are exactly that)

Back