Spinoff: Naturals, Would You Relax Your Hair For $1M??

Would you relax your hair for $1M?

• Heck yes, it's just hair! Gimme the money!

Votes: 291 92.4%
  • No, I love my natural hair too much to do that.

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other (explain in thread)

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EllePixie

I saw this thread posted on another site, and I thought it would be fun to ask here, especially with the thread asking if naturals would ever go back to relaxers. So, would you relax your hair if someone offered you one million dollars to do so?

I already know Chocolatelove2010 's answer...

YES!!!!! But I'd probably end up shaving my head about three months down the road because I'd miss being natural lol.

Nope. I can't deal with relaxed hair. Too much pampering for me and I lose so much volume.

Puh-leeze! I most certainly would - DH would kill me if I didn't!:lachen: He'll relax HIS hair for $1M!

In the thread asking if naturals would go back to relaxers I said "never say never, but...no". However in this case I definitely would relax and then immediately cut it out and regrow my hair. I've got a three year old, and baby needs shoes!!!!:lachen:

Yes. I've gone through like 3 heads of hair since going natural 4 years ago. I'm pretty confident that I can do it again.

For a mil? Yes ma'am. I'd rock a fly short do that's shaved in the back while signing the papers for my mom's new house.

The original question didn't give any rules or specifications so I said that I would leave the relaxer on for like five minutes for a "light texturizing" then transition. Bam!

And if you said never you know that someone you know will be hatin' HARD like, "I thought you said you would NEVER relax your hair again?" as you pull up in your Aston Martin...

I would relax and then immediately go into transition mode as soon as some new growth comes in,or bc again.:yep:

Shooooot,i'll eat some dang perm for a million dollars.:look:

j/k, j/k!!!:lol:

Sure would! I'd rather it be 5-10mil though. I'd just relax then BC or instantly begin my transition.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

As broke as I am and as much as my hair is frustrating me right now- I'd relax my coochie hair for a million dollars let alone the hair on my head. As a matter of fact, I'd do it for much less.....Lord I need some money

Sure would! I'd rather it be 5-10mil though. I'd just relax then BC or instantly begin my transition.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Do you think your hairs worth 5-10mil?

I would relax my hair for $50k....maybe even less. It's only hair.

Do you think your hairs worth 50k?

@EllePixie I think you should change the question to, HOW much would you relax your hair for. It sure would be exciting to see how much people think their hair is worth :lol:

I'll go first. I've pimped my hair before, and I would do it again. My hair is cheap to me. I don't practice celibacy with my hair... I'd give it to errrr'body if I could. My hair is like a highway, it's opened to everybody :grin:

Last edited:
Back