Spinoff: Do You Remember the WORST Sex You Ever Had??

Oh lawd, do I......

I've had 2 individuals in my life who were just terrible. In both situations, they were small and couldn't hang for long.

And I'm a bytch when I'm subjected to bad sex. It's really hard for me to hide my disappointment. I actually compared one guy to one of my exes to his face.....:blush:

It was an accident, just kinda slipped out.

1. I asked if he put it in yet....he said he was already finished :ohwell:
  2. It lasted all of 2 commercials and he sweat all over me and messed up my wrap :wallbash:
This was my 2nd boyfriend in college and everytime during I remember thinking to myself " I really left my last boyfriend for THIS?!?!?!?" After this "failed relationship" I learned the all about toys :drunk:. I also learned how to tell a guy he doesn't know what he is doing and if he thinks he does...well he REALLY doesnt know what he is doing:lachen:. That whole experience let me know not to waste my time again. I mean if a guy is bad and is willing to learn thats one thing but these guys think they know it all and I could have done a much better job on my own with my toy in about 4 minutes.

1. I asked if he put it in yet....he said he was already finished :ohwell:
  2. It lasted all of 2 commercials and he sweat all over me and messed up my wrap :wallbash:
This was my 2nd boyfriend in college and everytime during I remember thinking to myself " I really left my last boyfriend for THIS?!?!?!?" After this "failed relationship" I learned the all about toys :drunk:. I also learned how to tell a guy he doesn't know what he is doing and if he thinks he does...well he REALLY doesnt know what he is doing:lachen:. That whole experience let me know not to waste my time again. I mean if a guy is bad and is willing to learn thats one thing but these guys think they know it all and I could have done a much better job on my own with my toy in about 4 minutes.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's too funny!!!

Ain't nothin' worse than a guy who thinks he's doin' the damn thing when he ain't even close.

I remember talking to the dude that I accidently compared to me ex and he was like "oh, I didn't really sweat it cause I know I'm good". :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's too funny!!!

Ain't nothin' worse than a guy who thinks he's doin' the damn thing when he ain't even close.

I remember talking to the dude that I accidently compared to me ex and he was like "oh, I didn't really sweat it cause I know I'm good". :rolleyes:

Aren't they all :rolleyes::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It pissed me off cuz I kept thinking he is ALWAYS gonna get off and I'm just gonna sit here upset cuz I am nowhere close :nono:.

Back