Spinoff: Do You Remember the WORST Sex You Ever Had??

Cincysweetie

So now that we've all reflected on the best sex we've ever had (quivering at the memory yet again)...let's recall the WORST sex we've ever had. Little member? Minute man? No motion in the ocean? How did you handle it? Fake performance? Kick him out? Give him pointers? Share it here!

Yes. This dude was like 5'6(i gave him the benefit of the doubt) and had very nice muscles and stuff and a good sized package down there. Of course i expected him to know how to use his package from the way he was talking and hinting. When we decided to do it, he got on top and it was like a kleenex was on top of me. I swear he was so light, i wasnt even paying attention to what was going on down there because that seriously threw me off. I had messed around with shorter guys and of course they werent as lightweight as this dude.

Now i know not to mess with guys that dont weigh much now. I mean the dude had muscles and stuff so i dont understand. IMO, that was worse sex than the 5 minute guy......

signed
confused. lol.

Sadly I remember the *thumb* that I encountered... *yawn*. Of course there have been other bad moments, but this is the only one that I care to even bring back to rememberance.:nono: Oh... I faked it... very LOUDLY... almost hyperventilated too. Ran and never looked back.

Aw dayum, my memory kicked in. I do remember this other time when dude came... rather speedily and he c r i e d, talking about it was so good and hot that he couldn't hold it. Needless to say... that scared the stuffing out of me and I ran and never looked back.

Last edited:
Yes. This dude was like 5'6(i gave him the benefit of the doubt) and had very nice muscles and stuff and a good sized package down there. Of course i expected him to know how to use his package from the way he was talking and hinting. When we decided to do it, he got on top and it was like a kleenex was on top of me. I swear he was so light, i wasnt even paying attention to what was going on down there because that seriously threw me off. I had messed around with shorter guys and of course they werent as lightweight as this dude.

Now i know not to mess with guys that dont weigh much now. I mean the dude had muscles and stuff so i dont understand. IMO, that was worse sex than the 5 minute guy......

signed
confused. lol.

:lachen::lachen:Lawd I had one of those too. I was afraid I was going to break him. :lachen::lachen:

I was involved with a tap dancer from Bring in the Noise, Bring in the Funk. He was the best dancer ever and boy was he a great kisser!

We did the do and he was finished before the commercial we were watching ended. On top of that he had the nerve to tell me, "That was great! Want to do it again, in a few minutes?" :blush: :ohwell: I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried my hand again and it was even worse the second time. I forgot to mention that a broken, bit up, number 2 pencil was bigger than him in EVERY way!

I told him I was moving and could not go with him on tour to Florida and never returned his call again.

Sadly I remember the *thumb* that I encountered... *yawn*. Of course there have been other bad moments, but this is the only one that I care to even bring back to rememberance.:nono: Oh... I faked it... very LOUDLY... almost hyperventilated too. Ran and never looked back.

Aw dayum, my memory kicked in. I do remember this other time when dude came... rather speedily and he c r i e d, talking about it was so good and hot that he couldn't hold it. Needless to say... that scared the stuffing out of me and I ran and never looked back.
LOL :barf:!!!! LOL!!!

I don't typically encounter small ones because I ALWAYS do the member check FIRST. I like to feel em out early on and get a good hand measurement. If it's nothing to write home about, K.I.M.!!!

I had 2 bad experiences. One was with this dude that had THE BIGGEST one I've EVER seen in my ENTIRE LIFE. Whew! And a bangin *** body. I just KNEW he was bout to put it down. But it actually ended up being scary and he didn't know what to do with it. At one point I asked him...are you almost finished? LOL! It just wasn't good. That was the first and last time we did the do.

The 2nd experience was not that long ago. It was with a guy I was first involved with 3 years ago. I remember then being a little more pleased with his skills. Seems like he fell off...or maybe I've just had better since then b/c I kept waiting for it to be over with. I couldn't feel NOTHING. Too small. Maybe my hand measurement was off the first time around...

Oh, I have several and will share...

I should have known he had a very tiny winky woo woo, because he had fantastic oral skills. When he got finished, stood up to put the condomn on, I looked at it, tried to focus in on it, and realized it looked as if he had two belly buttons. (I often think to myself...how is it that he has a child???)

I got up and said...."umph...I'll be right back"..and he was like..."but we're about to get started"...and I said "you can get it by yourself..I just came on my period"... a sista rolled out. It's a wrap.!

One other time, one dude actually thought he was in, while during the whole 2 minutes, he was drilling a serious hole in my inner thigh!! Then had the nerve to tell me how good it was. I couldn't get rid of him. I had to avoid him like the plague...

Oh, I don't know if this is considered bad sex, but I don't particularly care for men with circumcised members. To me, they look like elephant trunks...:nono:...just my little pet peeve...and shaved pubies...(yeah, some men shave their pubies...I guess to give the illusion of "objects in mirror appear larger....."

O.M.G. I had kicked it with a guy for a few months. He's in the music business, pretty well known, and has produced for a lot of people. We always had a ball, and he always talked about how he wanted us to get married eventually and all that good stuff. Anyhoo, after about 2 or 3 months we finally decided to "make that move". I couldn't do anything but blink. His mouth game was wack (think cat lappin at some water) and the dingaling was even worse. I was literally watching a movie the whole time and at one point audibly said "This has to be the worst sex ever." He then said "Well that just made things awkward." Fool, they were already awkward. He finally got done and was going to the kitchen to get something to drink. He turned and asked me if I wanted some water. My response without blinking, "For what?" He slammed the bedroom door. We haven't talked since :lachen:

O.M.G. I had kicked it with a guy for a few months. He's in the music business, pretty well known, and has produced for a lot of people. We always had a ball, and he always talked about how he wanted us to get married eventually and all that good stuff. Anyhoo, after about 2 or 3 months we finally decided to "make that move". I couldn't do anything but blink. His mouth game was wack (think cat lappin at some water) and the dingaling was even worse. I was literally watching a movie the whole time and at one point audibly said "This has to be the worst sex ever." He then said "Well that just made things awkward." Fool, they were already awkward. He finally got done and was going to the kitchen to get something to drink. He turned and asked me if I wanted some water. My response without blinking, "For what?" He slammed the bedroom door. We haven't talked since :lachen:
DANNNNNNG!
You don't play do you!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

In college it was over in 6 mintues and I told him he just wasted my time.That is why I gave him the nick name Dougie Fresh because the was when The Show was out. My girls started calling Dougie too.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: at the whole scene/experience....."For what?" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

No one will ever be able to convince my worst that he is not The Man. Just because you are a good size doesn't mean you can just ground and pound and think you got the job done.:nono:

No one will ever be able to convince my worst that he is not The Man. Just because you are a good size doesn't mean you can just ground and pound and think you got the job done.:nono:

This is true. This guy was about the size of my forearm and did NOTHING but sweat on me. I think he turned himself on more than anything. Such a waste.

.... Uhm he was done in 30 seconds and thought it was cute.

And there were the times I was pressured to have sex and forced to pray and repent for my sexual sins afterward. (This was the SAME dude). And then he would make me do it again. :look:

.... Uhm he was done in 30 seconds and thought it was cute.

And there were the times I was pressured to have sex and forced to pray and repent for my sexual sins afterward. (This was the SAME dude). And then he would make me do it again. :look:

Was this the same dude that was telling you you were cleaved of one flesh and you can't leave him:ohwell:

i memba a time when this guy was using his hand on me...and until i realised it wasnt his fingers any longer!!!!!!! his weeny was SO teeny i thought he was still using his finger!!!!!

It wasn't his fault that it was bad (well, he talked me into it) but it was time of the month sex and i was so so so so uncomfortable that it turned out horrible. Some women don't care but i can't do it. Ugh!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:...Well dang....tell him how you really feel!!!

Dredging up an old memory........

I was dating this very cute British boy on and off for like a year...like a bootleg version of Tyrese and Tyson...and we were party buddies as his friend was dating my friend. We never did anything beyond kissing, but one night we all went out to a club, got really drunk, etc., and "next thing I know (so cliche)" we went back to his place (his mommas basement..lol..shoulda known) and proceeding to attempt the freakydeak. I say attempt because he was a bit hesitant about letting Mr.Man out of the denims, and only wanted to :lick: me.

Well, when he finally did, I was a bit shocked to see that it was seriously like 3inches long:blush:.(I wish was fooling..he was too cute to be so unblessed), and kinda thin. I have seen very few "members" in my day, but I'se knows that 1/4 of a foot is not a good look :nono:. I honestly could not feel anything and it wasn't the liquor. I was trying to concentrate hard too, focusing my mind on my nether regions.......nada.

I feel kinda bad, because I think he needs to get drunk in order to have sex with someone. It's kinda sad actually.

Last edited:

LMAO, :lachen: I am sooo done after that one:funny:

Back