SOUTHERNTEASE:: 9 MONTHS of PROGRESS

even though you didn't make your goal, your progress is amazing. I know you are going to reach apl and pass it in no time! I really enjoy your blog and can't wait to see more update pics. Keep it up!

Girl you have made great progress and you have wonderful ends. It looks like you will be APL in no time. Keep up the good work:)

8dwllyt.jpg

Sista, your hair looks fab! Keep up the good work :cup:

your hair looks pretty and really healthy, you'll be
APL in no time
BTW your blog is awesome and very informative

Southerntease, I think you did a wonderful job. Your hair really looks pretty and your ends look like they are in great shape. I don't blame you for wanting to wear your hair out during the holidays. Your progress is still of the hook!:yep:

Southerntease, your hair is just absolutely gorgeous!! Awesome progress and can't wait til your April progress, for I'm sure you will be definitely celebrating then!!! Keep up the beautiful work! :)

I have gone 10½ months without a trim

and I am 11 months into my transition to natural.

I was in the APL challenge...

I didn't make it and I know why...

I was to busy trying to be cute and got lazy w/my regimen.
  • stopped baggying
  • stopped daily co-washing
  • started weekly rollersetting & flatironing
  • too much manipulation
  • stopped sleeping on satin EVERYNIGHT
So that's that... my next update will be April 15th 2008
(my 1 year anniversary on LHCF)

I will post more pics to my blog: southerntease.net

8dwllyt.jpg

Your hair looks great! You made amazing progress.

Thanks for sharing your progress, your hair looks great... Thanks for the inspiration on daily co washing and no trimming... Im trying to hang in there with these ends.... whew!!!

your hair still looks great. i dont think its any fault of your own, hair usually grows great from spring to fall and then slows down in the winter, i bet'cha anything that on your next update you'll be way past that arm length goal :)

You did very well. I love your web page and blog.

YOUR HAIR is very beautiful and shiney. I still see growth and progress.

Back