Soultanicals Reviews

Out of curiosity, I opened my jars of Marula Melon to compare their scents. Even though I purchased one earlier and another during the 50% off sale, they both smell faintly of watermelon (I had to put my whole schnozz in the jar and inhale deeply just to get a decent whiff). Still, I am NOT complaining since the original Marula Maru has a disturbing "assy" undertone that drives me insane. I had to add some peppermint EO to my jar just to get rid of that smell.

I'm still waiting for my two replacement jars of the Molasses DC (I'm glad that they've sent you a decent jar this time @rileypak). The consistency issues are a shame since I used the Afrotastic DC last week and absolutely loved it because it it rinsed ridiculously silky soft like the Naturelle Grow DCs.

Dang, I'm thinking maybe you got a jar of the regular Marula Muru and they got the labels mixed up? It's supposed to smell like watermelon, and it's not faint either.
I just opened my jar and the smell of watermelon knocked me in the face, still, and it's half way gone.

I hope you get this resolved soon @Froreal3 .
The regular Marula smells like banana. That is not this. :ohwell:

@MileHighDiva

My Curlplay Cowash is OOS.:cry3: Wonder if it will be back in Stock before this Sale ends?

@PJaye

Thanks. But I know I won't be spending $60.00.:look: Well...maybe before the discount.

Do you know if you can use Love Points (or whatever its called) with a Discount Code? I've always wondered about that?

@MileHighDiva

My Curlplay Cowash is OOS.:cry3: Wonder if it will be back in Stock before this Sale ends?

@PJaye

Thanks. But I know I won't be spending $60.00.:look: Well...maybe before the discount.

Do you know if you can use Love Points (or whatever its called) with a Discount Code? I've always wondered about that?

I have no idea. All of my attention goes towards receiving consistent products. :lol:

I just read that the Curlplay Cowash 'lathers' :ohwell:

I don't like my Cleansing Conditioners to lather, so it should be interesting.:perplexed:

I plan to try it tonight. I pulled HQS Brazilian Chocolate out, in case I need to follow-up with something else.

Okay....I just used the Curlplay. It's actually decent.

It really 'didn't' lather, which was good, but what if it is a consistency issue and it really is suppose to?????:eek:

My only "con" the Fill-Rate on all three bottles were low.:look: Um....Yeah.

And I don't wanna hear no talmbout 'settlement' issues. :angry2:

I definitely need to take this up with Ayo, because they were incredibly low.

Didn't end up getting anything from the B-Day Sale.

Looking forward in using the Curlplay Cowash again on Wednesday, to determine how well this one really works for me (or not).

My 1st impression was I liked it, and probably used way more than I needed to. Looks are deceiving with this one.

May also pull out my Curl Conditioning Crème for a Final R/O

I think I like the Curlplay Cowash/Cleansing Conditioner. Mine still didn't lather (which was good, for me).

It did an effective job at removing product(s). I have a few bottles left.

Wish it was 16oz, but I would definitely (more than likely), pick up x1 or x2 bottles during a really good Sale.

My end of the year items arrived today. She included a sample of the baby line for me.

I think I might use the Knot Gelatin tonight to braid my hair up and see how it holds up tomorrow.

Shawny,

What did you think of the Knot Gelatin? Thinking of picking some up for sets. How is the hold? Moisture? Any flaking? Would you repurchase? Thanks!

Back