Soultanicals Reviews

:DThanks. I tried using that code first but it didn't work for me. I put it down to being in the UK. I did t read any smallprint but maybe it's only for domestic purchases?

The code should still work because the sale doesn't end until 3/25 (it's 30% off $30). If it still doesn't work, the code SOUL20 will always take 20% off; but if I were you, I would wait for a better discount because 15% ain't jack.

The code should still work because the sale doesn't end until 3/25 (it's 30% off $30). If it still doesn't work, the code SOUL20 will always take 20% off; but if I were you, I would wait for a better discount because 15% ain't jack.

Tell me about it. Thanks again for that info. I'll wait until the Monoi DC is back in stock before making my purchase.

@rileypak

You were Absolutely correct about the Molasses Reconstruct.:2inlove:

I wanted to use it again today. It's utterly delicious. :lick:

And it gave me fantastic results.:love: I definitely want another Jar or x2
Yay! Glad it worked for you :kiss:

Seriously ST is really starting to piss me off. This is the second package I've received this year that had products leaking. I just remembered last time I emailed them they didn't even respond back! :pyro:

My hair hates soultanicals products. Knot sauce and mango dip gave me amazing slip got the knots shed hair out when it dried it was stiff, dry and felt coated!! Kink drink and other hair mist gave me slip and then I got like this burning itchiness. The knot butta started out moisturizing then again coated dry and stiff. SMT

The Monoi Moisture Slip- Deep Conditioning, Fertilizing Dip is pretty good and I say that without having time to use steam or heat. I had it in for 15 minutes and after rinsing my hair was yum. I can only imagine what it will be after steaming it in. this says protein and glycerin free but because of the monoi oil for me, I would have to follow this up with something super duper moisturizing.

The Aqua Mane had very nice slip and absorbed into my hair , however it has coconut oil fairly high, so.. this will not be something I could leave in my hair. I'll use it up as a prepoo but not a repurchase

I'm going to rinse my hair on Wednesday and then re style with the curl juice mousse and then try and lay my edges with the LAID

@shawnyblazes, have you tried your LAID yet? It looks like she changed the formula.
We've heard your feedback and have decided to switch up the formula/texture of L.A.I.D.! L.A.I.D, Reviving Edge Sleek is no longer a pomade/balm texture and now more of a WHIPPED GELLY SLICK!!! The slickness on this is so much better! You won't be disappointed! We're shipping 2 oz complimentary jars to all those who already purchased early this month! #edges #edgegel

My parcel has been showing as 'departed' in the UK since the 12th. The delivery service my end has no record of the tracking number. I've emailed, and gone via the Soultanicals website for help from her end but heard nothing for 2 days.

At this rate, it looks like I will be requesting a refund, and will not get to try these potential delights after all hmmph.

@shawnyblazes, have you tried your LAID yet? It looks like she changed the formula.
We've heard your feedback and have decided to switch up the formula/texture of L.A.I.D.! L.A.I.D, Reviving Edge Sleek is no longer a pomade/balm texture and now more of a WHIPPED GELLY SLICK!!! The slickness on this is so much better! You won't be disappointed! We're shipping 2 oz complimentary jars to all those who already purchased early this month! #edges #edgegel

Nope. I just saw this on Facebook and now I'm looking forward to comparing the gelly versus the pomade. I wonder if it was a lot of feedback to get this change.

@MileHighDiva

Nope. I just saw this on Facebook and now I'm looking forward to comparing the gelly versus the pomade. I wonder if it was a lot of feedback to get this change.

@MileHighDiva
It had to be a lot, she just launched this product. I'm curious what was wrong with the original formulation, or if it was just too similar to this product?
hairlinebling__56541.1448564558.1000.1200.jpg

Last edited:
My parcel has been showing as 'departed' in the UK since the 12th. The delivery service my end has no record of the tracking number. I've emailed, and gone via the Soultanicals website for help from her end but heard nothing for 2 days.

At this rate, it looks like I will be requesting a refund, and will not get to try these potential delights after all hmmph.
Did it ship via USPS? Is it showing 'departed' in USPS's system or the Royal Mail's? I hope you get your goodies!

Back