Soultanicals Reviews

So I see that she is pulling the old 'create a shipping label with no movement' mess again....

Side note, did anyone else get the email regarding the free birthday gift? Apparently a LOT of people complained about the birthday discount and she was sending out products for past birthdays. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

Washed my hair with the Kinky Klean coil cleanser. I like the smell and after rinsing my hair wasn't too dry feeling. Not moist feeling but clean. I need it to be a thicker consistency though. It's a little too liquidy for me.

Used the Strand repair recovery mask immediately after. It sank in with a creamy consistency. Smells good.

Will report back after I rinse it out. I wanted to put the molasses on top but I want to see how it works by itself.

I'll be using the Afrotastic Curl Elastic after this.

Last edited:
Still hanging with my Bae Conditioning Curl Crème as a Final R/O.:2inlove:

Will re-up M-Day (if the Sale is right).:look:

I still have to try my Molasses Reconstruct and I still have a Jar of the Curl Elastic DC'er left in my stash.

And maybe x1 (or x2) Curl Play Cleansing Conditioners (I swapped a few of these with other posters) so I may not have any left.

Used:
Conditioning Curl Crème as a Pre-Rx to help with detangling.

1st time trying it this way (on dry hair). Will see how I like it.

I normally use it strictly as a Final R/O.

These threads are no good for my old PJ ways:drunk:.

After reading all your reviews in this thread, you all had me wanting to try a new DC.

I made a cart (Curl Elastic and Monoi Moisture Slip DC) that I've had sitting for a few days. I received a 15% Off coupon code. Was just about to hit pay, and now the Monoi Moisture Slip in out of stock:mad:. I'm not taking this as a sign. I want to try these things (and at a discounted price):cry3:.

These threads are no good for my old PJ ways:drunk:.

After reading all your reviews in this thread, you all had me wanting to try a new DC.

I made a cart (Curl Elastic and Monoi Moisture Slip DC) that I've had sitting for a few days. I received a 15% Off coupon code. Was just about to hit pay, and now the Monoi Moisture Slip in out of stock:mad:. I'm not taking this as a sign. I want to try these things (and at a discounted price):cry3:.

There's currently a 30% off sale going on.

Back