Soultanicals Reviews

I think a lot of folks went out and bought the VIP because of all the 'perks' she referenced as becoming a VIP member.:look: (Free Shipping, Combining Discount Codes, Free B-Day Gift)etc..

And now.....with all the new VIP's she probably got, thanks to LHCF, by the way, she doesn't want to honor that part of the offerings. :nono:

I think you all should get the "Free Birthday Gift" and she needs to change whatever it is she is advertised, because that is clearly False Advertisement.:ohwell:

And Not No Sample Size either.:look:

And I would be mad.:angry2: So, I'm glad I didn't get it.

I went to their Facebook page and left a "nice" message on their wall about this birthday gift mess. $40.00 off $100.00 or more...truth be told, that's worse than any discount that has been offered. Seeing how they "monitor" reviews, it probably won't be visible.

This is enough that, once I use my stuff, I won't fool with Soultanicals anymore.

Fool me once, shame on me dammit. Won't bamboozle me again.

I don't regret purchasing the VIP because the discounts are phenomenal. I just won't be purchasing it again.

Last edited:
I went to their Facebook page and left a "nice" message on their wall about this birthday gift mess. $40.00 off $100.00 or more...truth be told, that's worse than any discount that has been offered. Seeing how they "monitor" reviews, it probably won't be visible.

This is enough that, once I use my stuff, I won't fool with Soultanicals anymore.

Fool me once, shame on me dammit. Won't bamboozle me again.

I don't regret purchasing the VIP because the discounts are phenomenal. I just won't be purchasing it again.

I said the EXACT same thing. No regrets on purchasing the membership because it has already paid for itself, but I too will not be purchasing it again. I wish that I didn't have so many HGs from this line. I guess I will have to start looking for replacements..

Does anyone's Knot Pumpkin label list pumpkin seed oil in the ingredients?

Mine does not. It lists rice bran oil where pumpkin seed oil should be. I'm trying to see if this is just a label mishap or not.

Also, anyone who has the hydrating kink drink, is jojoba oil listed on your bottle or olive oil instead?

Last edited:
@rileypak

Nope.:eek: Rice Bran, Coconut, Castor, JBCO. Don't see any Pumpkin Seed Oil.:look:

I can no longer read the label on my Kink Drink, but I did barely make out Olive Oil.:ohwell:

Does anyone's Knot Pumpkin label list pumpkin seed oil in the ingredients?

Mine does not. It lists rice bran oil where pumpkin seed oil should be. I'm trying to see if this is just a label mishap or not.

Also, anyone who has the hydrating kink drink, is jojoba oil listed on your bottle or olive oil instead?

No, pumpkin seed oil isn't listed and yes, olive oil is listed instead of jojoba oil.

Grrrr now I'm not sure the Knot Pumpkin actually has pumpkin seed oil in it. That's a pretty big label oversight for a product with Pumpkin in the name and in all your advertising you mention there's pumpkin seed oil in it. The front of the label beneath the name still says 'with pumpkin seed oil' o_O

I'm not as spazzed about the Kink Drink stuff. I'd appreciate a mention on the site that the ingredients changed though. :ohwell:

@rileypak

My I can't believe it's knot cocoa ingredients on my jar are slightly different than what's listed on the website.

For instance on my jar, mango butter is listed as the first ingredient. Where as in the website, there is no mention of mango butter period!

My jar list creamed honey and the site list agave nector.

The site list cocoa butter and guess what... No cocoa butter is listed on my jar!

So far:

Curl Conditioning Crème will more than likely be my only repeat purchase maybe Watermelon Marula in Spring/Summer and maybe Knot Sauce

Grrrr now I'm not sure the Knot Pumpkin actually has pumpkin seed oil in it. That's a pretty big label oversight for a product with Pumpkin in the name and in all your advertising you mention there's pumpkin seed oil in it. The front of the label beneath the name still says 'with pumpkin seed oil' o_O

I'm not as spazzed about the Kink Drink stuff. I'd appreciate a mention on the site that the ingredients changed though. :ohwell:
I was coming in here to post this. There is no pumpkin seed oil on the ingredients list either. It smells like pumpkin though.
I need for her to get these ingredients together. I really don't like how the Knot Butta feels going on anyhow. So far, for me, the Marula Moisture Guru is the best thing but she gets a side eye for these ingredient mishaps.
Let me go post on her wall again.
@IDareT'sHair , the birthday goody I've come to the conclusion was the coupon. No tangible gift. I won't be repurchasing the VIP but I will scoop up some Marula Muru while I have this discount for Black Friday.

This Knot Butta...ion know y'all, it's like my hair feels soft but coated. Like, not pliable like the Marula Muru. It could be the TGIN Cream that's still on there (I came home and twisted my hair up with the Knot Pumpkinseedless Oil Butta). I know it's not on my November list, but I wanted to test it.

I can't justify using it but will give it another shot at a later date. Right now, my hair is in love with aloe vera juice and glycerin, especially glycerin.

Used:
Bake Berry Knot Fairy this evening. Don't think ST'icals will make my BF cut this year.:look:

Other than Curl Cream Conditioning Dream, I can actually live w/o any of this stuff.:yawn:

Waiting to see what kind of BF Sale they are planning?

I need to know if I'm going to get my Curl Crème from there or Hattache?

I ordered during BF for the first time.

Frizz Poo Bar
2 bottle of Knot Sauce
2 jars of Knot Butta
1 jar of Marula-Muru Moisture Guru

I ordered on BF and received my shipment Wednesday 12/2.

So far the Marula-Muru Moisture Guru is amaze-balls.

The Knot Butta's consistency is different from what I expected. Will see how it works.

I'm really liking the Marula Muru. I want to try it as a twisting cream.

The scent is different but I like it. Very light and sugary.

The Conditioning Dream smells fabulous! Like real ripe strawberries :D I wish I had picked up more Soultanicals from Hattache.

The marula doesn't have much hold (if you were thinking of using it for a twist out) but the moisture is on SWOLE!

Back