Soultanicals Reviews

Yesterday's purchase:

2-I can't believe it's Knot Kocoa
2-I can't believe it's Knot Pumpkin

I'm not a big fan of butters at all but I have heard this described as a creamy butter. Creamy butter in my head translates to a texture similar to Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (an oldie but goodie for me). I'm making hair baskets for my sisters this year so if I don't like it I will gift the extras.

Wondering if I should get the Knot Pumpkin but I have cant think of a way to put it in the lineup.

Hm..

What's your go to style?

I am a hard core bunner so my ends are always tucked away but I was figuring I could add a little to my ends right before bunning and see if I notice a difference. I spritz my hair just about daily but my ends never seen to get much of that moisture so they are a little on the dry side when I take my bun down. Once I set my bun it stays that way for the week until my next wash day.

What's your go to style?

I am a hard core bunner so my ends are always tucked away but I was figuring I could add a little to my ends right before bunning and see if I notice a difference. I spritz my hair just about daily but my ends never seen to get much of that moisture so they are a little on the dry side when I take my bun down. Once I set my bun it stays that way for the week until my next wash day.

I'm a washngo'r but its cool now, so Im thinking of bunning myself. Question, how do you sleep with the bun? Is it low or high? Do you switch it around? Whats your routine to bun?

I'm a washngo'r but its cool now, so Im thinking of bunning myself. Question, how do you sleep with the bun? Is it low or high? Do you switch it around? Whats your routine to bun?

It's usually a high bun of some sort done with either a banana clip or a piece of nylon. I change the position slightly every week. Every now and then I do a low bun. I find low buns a little difficult to sleep on but for my high buns everything is flat in the back and on the sides so sleeping is no problem.

My Weekly Routine
Cowash: (HQ Cocoa cowash or tresemme naturals or Shea moisture purification masque)
Deep condition: Shea Moisture 10-n-1 masque with heat
Leave-in: Shea Moisture 10-n-1 conditioner
Styler:KCCC through my hair and Ecostyler around my edges then set it with my scarf.

I like trying new products (who doesn't) but those are my staples:

Fluffalicious is another miss for me, due to the change in the original consistency.:ohwell:

It wasn't what I expected when I purchased it. A Light Whipped Creamy Butter.:nono:

I will try it on damp hair to see if I like it any better this way.

I should have tried Moroccan Silky Silk on damp hair to see if would have liked that one any better.

I should have grabbed Mango Dip Detangling Slip during this sale, but didn't pick it up.:perplexed:

Have any of you VIP members gotten your free birthday gifts? I have reached out to her several times with no answer. Posted on FB and she said that birthday gifts will go out soon and to be on the lookout. Sounds like a blow-off answer so I want to know if any of you guys have gotten yours.

My Pumpkin Knot Butta' Arrived!:lick:

Smells Delicious.:love: I used a little. Hopefully, it performs well (for me).

My Butta's arrived today too!!! I like the consistency and LOVE the smell. I will definitely be using it this weekend so I can decide whether or not to stock up (some for gifts and some for me :yep:)

Any idea on how long she will be stocking the Pumpkin?

I missesd out on the Knot Pumpkin. I was really hoping that they would do a whole pumpkin theme like the Bake Berry Knot Fairy or at least list some Kinky Silk Tress Milk since it smells like pumpkin pie, but they didn't.

I had 2x Knot Pumpkin and 2x Kurl Krush (also smells like pumpkin) sitting in my cart. I should've just checked out while the getting was good. By the time I decided to go for it, Knot Pumpkin was sold out. I hope they bring it back for Black Friday!!:pray:

@rileypak @NaturallyATLPCH @shawnyblazes @flyygirlll2

Did ya'll get the 'Happy Birthday' email? So, it appears that you don't get an actual free gift. You get $40 off an $100 order. I feel that I was misled. I was expecting an actual gift according to the perks, not another discount code. Also, the coupon code expires in a month, which is around Black Friday. Trying to figure out how I will stack this offer with her BF sale, but I am not sure that I need $100 worth of stuff!

@AgeinATL IIRC the email did state free gift. Even in the initial email that was sent after I purchased the VIP membership stated in parentheses " free gift" will be sent for your birthday... I just checked. SMH because there was no mention about no $40 off an $100 order.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyways..... I sure as heck will not be spending $100 on ST'nicals since there's really only a few products that I like.

@AgeinATL IIRC the email did state free gift. Even in the initial email that was sent after I purchased the VIP membership stated in parentheses " free gift" will be sent for your birthday... I just checked. SMH because there was no mention about no $40 off an $100 order.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyways..... I sure as heck will not be spending $100 on ST'nicals since there's really only a few products that I like.

@flyygirlll2
I KNOW! While I like her line, I would never purchase $100 worth of items in one sitting. Trying to see if others received an actual free gift or if they got the same birthday email. I just really feel bamboozled and I am feeling some type of way about it.

@rileypak @NaturallyATLPCH @shawnyblazes @flyygirlll2

Did ya'll get the 'Happy Birthday' email? So, it appears that you don't get an actual free gift. You get $40 off an $100 order. I feel that I was misled. I was expecting an actual gift according to the perks, not another discount code. Also, the coupon code expires in a month, which is around Black Friday. Trying to figure out how I will stack this offer with her BF sale, but I am not sure that I need $100 worth of stuff!

Girl I got that mess. What kind of BS is that??? I was under the impression I'd be getting a free gift too. I definitely don't need $100 worth of stuff. PFFT...

Back