Soultanicals Reviews

I personally don't like it....makes my hair stringy.
My "Fluff" came today.:lick:

I definitely know this will not be a repurchase.:nono: Unless someone tells me a better way to use it.

I cracked out my Watermelon Marula and love it.:love3:

How are you using it? I love it best on second or third day hair to "rehydrate" and usually use it to set a twist out.

@mssoconfused

I'm using the Silky Silk on Dry Hair to Re-Hydrate.

Not sure if I'm getting anything from it?:look:

I'm using the Watermelon Marula (which I love) and I have several "Knot Sauces" *which I also love*:love:

But right now I don't think the Silky Silk will be a repurchase.:nono:

There are other "Lotions" I like a whole lot better. (APB's, PBN Murumuru, HTN's Growth Lotion, HV's Whipped Hydration, DB Transitioning Crème, ST'icals Knot Sauce etc....) Just to name a few.:yep:

@mssoconfused

I'm using the Silky Silk on Dry Hair to Re-Hydrate.

Not sure if I'm getting anything from it?:look:

I'm using the Watermelon Marula (which I love) and I have several "Knot Sauces" *which I also love*:love:

But right now I don't think the Silky Silk will be a repurchase.:nono:

There are other "Lotions" I like a whole lot better. (APB's, PBN Murumuru, HTN's Growth Lotion, HV's Whipped Hydration, DB Transitioning Crème, ST'icals Knot Sauce etc....) Just to name a few.:yep:
I wanted to try the watermelon marula!

Another fan of the Marulu Melon here :love2:
Nothing but soft, moisturized hair when I use it. Hoping I like the Fluffalicious just as much.

@rileypak

Good stuff. :lick:

I've had Fluff before (when she 1st launched). This jar looks completely different from when it first launched. (more creamy).

When it 1st launch Fluff was like a whipped Butter.

After recently trying a variety of products from this Line - the only items I think I will repurchase on a consistent basis will be:

Conditioning Curl Crème
Knot Sauce
Marula
Kink Drink(s)
*in that order*

Will pick up Mango Dip Detangling Slip (just to revisit it again to see if I need it in my Stash)

The Moroccan Silky will definitely not be a repurchase and I am honestly on the fence about some of the others.

Curl Elastic worked great for me (when she 1st Launched) will need to revisit it.

Fluffalicious is a different consistency than when she 1st launched, it's basically the same consistency as Marula Muru (and I don't need both of those).

Still haven't tried: Molasses Reconstruct and honestly don't hear very many reviews on this one at all.

Still haven't tried: Knot Kocoa (but it gets great reviews).

The Sales are G-R-E-A-T and Shipping has drastically improved, but I'm not overwhelmed with a lot of it and underwhelmed with some of it.

Okay - when I first bought "Fluff" it was like a Whipped Butter Cream. Very nice.

Now, it is a very loose, lotion type product. Definite consistency change in this product from when it 1st launched.

Will also be scratching this one off my list. (Great ingredients tho')

Back