Soultanicals Reviews

So first impressions on the Knot Sauce..

I retwisted my hair with it last night and I like the very light hold that it gives and it's quite moisturizing without being oily. It doesn't make my hair wet like Qhemet moisturizers do and my hair seems to absorb it very readily. Can't say anything about the detangling properties yet but wash day is tomorrow :)

Free Shipping until 5PM today

Spend 50$ get 20% off with MD20 Code until 5/26

They will be closed on 5/27

Last edited:
Hey guys!! There is a Fan Friday sale Free shipping on all orders until 5pm today and 20% off all weekend for Memorial Day!

Probably gonna pick up a 16oz knot sauce and maybe an 8oz Mango Dip!

Bear in mind the free shipping is all weekend (no code necessary) but the additional 20% off only applies to orders $50 and over (code MD20).

suns4i6e Thanks for the clarification..I think I edited the post right when you posted lol. I was all excited and saw that you need 50 minimum to get 20% off..still an ok sale!

Been spraying Wrappers Delight..Almost every day,on my scalp/roots...Love it.

Happy Hair Growing!

Do you ladies notice that Knot Sauce and Mango Dip Detangling slip work better on dry hair? I couldn't get the Knot Sauce to work well for me on wet/damp hair last night. It has worked alright on dry hair though! The Mango Dip smells like mango yogurt to me.

Ive used the Afrotastic Curl Elastic dc'er twice now. Once was overnight on wet hair. Once was ubder the dryer for 15 minutes on dry hair. So far, im unimpressed. It goes on like a dream. Tangles smooth themselves out nicely. But that's it. It absorbs so much that it pretty much disappears, leaving no slippyness behind. I will use the bottle up as a prepoo and detangler before shampooing, but it left my hair lacking as a dc

Ive used the Afrotastic Curl Elastic dc'er twice now. Once was overnight on wet hair. Once was ubder the dryer for 15 minutes on dry hair. So far, im unimpressed. It goes on like a dream. Tangles smooth themselves out nicely. But that's it. It absorbs so much that it pretty much disappears, leaving no slippyness behind. I will use the bottle up as a prepoo and detangler before shampooing, but it left my hair lacking as a dc

@kupenda Nice review.:yep: I'll try it as a Cowash or as a Pre Rx on dry hair (before cowashing).

Which is the exact same thing I will be doing to use up Hairitage's Banana DC'er:perplexed

@kupenda Nice review.:yep: I'll try it as a Cowash or as a Pre Rx on dry hair (before cowashing).

Which is the exact same thing I will be doing to use up Hairitage's Banana DC'er:perplexed

IDareT'sHair Hi! My hair has a love/hate affair with this product...Like it better as a cowash/body wash..Once it's finished no repurchase for me..It's better as a cowash.

Happy Hair Growing!

Update on Fluffalicious Curl Nutritious:

I wanted to come back & mention, once my Fluff became room temperature it nicely went back to it's original consistency (as when I first purchased it).

I had stored it in the fridge.

I see the new kids line is out...Looks interesting..I'll wait for reviews..

*I would like to try the kids Yum butter..

Happy Hair Growing!

I am really feeling this Knot Sauce! Not on wet hair tho. But on dry hair??? Perfection! Slip, melted tangles, poppin textures. Loooovvve it. To the point that SoftoCoconut Marshmallows is gettin the side eye...

Im following T and gettin a 16oz bottle

I am really feeling this Knot Sauce! Not on wet hair tho. But on dry hair??? Perfection! Slip, melted tangles, poppin textures. Loooovvve it. To the point that SoftoCoconut Marshmallows is gettin the side eye...

kupenda
Yes girl knot sauce is the bizness. That one and soft coconut marshmallow is wonderful. My top moisturizers.

@kupenda

Yep.:yep: I still need to try the Soft Marshmallow & the Knot Sauce.

IDareT'sHair

Do you like Kizuri moisturizers? Have you used the DC yet?

I would like to try her moisturizers but I still have some soft coconut left, one on the way. Some knot sauce + a back up. Silk dreams hair milk, Pura Murumuru, hair dew & kbb sweet ambrosia. It takes a whole for me to go through lotions too

@Beamodel

I really like the Kizuri Milks & Lotions.:lick:

I'll be using:
Enso Naturals
DB Transitioning
Hydratherma Naturals Lotion
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Leave-In
CC's Naturals Hibiscus Hair Creme
Hairveda's Whipped Ends Hydrations
Hairitage Hydrations *various*
Soultanicals Knot Sauce and Soultanicals Marula
Tiiva Green Tea L-I
Claudie's Satin & Claudie's Frappe
SSI Coco Creme Leave-In
Oyin's Hair Dew *may save this for Fall*

@Beamodel

I really like the Kizuri Milks & Lotions.:lick:

I'll be using:
Enso Naturals
DB Transitioning
Hydratherma Naturals Lotion
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Leave-In
CC's Naturals Hibiscus Hair Creme
Hairveda's Whipped Ends Hydrations
Hairitage Hydrations *various*
Soultanicals Knot Sauce and Soultanicals Marula
Tiiva Green Tea L-I
Claudie's Satin & Claudie's Frappe
SSI Coco Creme Leave-In
Oyin's Hair Dew *may save this for Fall*

IDareT'sHair
I just used SSI coco Creme as a leave in my last wash. It smells so darn good. Never used it as a reg moisturizer. Might try that. HV whipped ends is meh for me right now. Might be too much glycerin or something. DB transitioning cream I love on my new growth when it's getting close to relax time. I never tried a few of the other ones you listed like hydrathermal naturals, cc naturals or Claudies moisturizer.

Does anyone else get hold (slight) from using knot sauce? I did some twists after detangling with it and they were noticeably "hard" as if I had used a bit of gel. Makes sense though because of the flax/aloe.
I wanted to eat that darn leave in...the mind plays tricks on ya! :lol:

Did anyone get an email from Soultanicals today?

I ordered during the memorial day sale. My order status still says awaiting fulfillment.

I'm being patient.

Back