Soultanicals Reviews

IDareT'sHair I like the kinky milk..Curly milk was ok as a rinse-out or quick wash-n-go because it gives a lite hold....But,I prefer the kinky milk instead...I will not repurchase the curly milk.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair I reviewed the marula a few pages back; not a repurchase for me due to performance not the scent.

The kinky silk is a nice refresher/moisturizer I didn't try it as a leave in.

The fluffalicious is very moisturizing and gives a nice shine/sheen to the hair.

The curl blaze is a light to medium hold gel or finisher if you do wash and go's. It provides some moisture and it didn't flake on my hair.I used it to do twist n curl sets and it worked really well. I won't repurchase because I don't like the consistency too thin for my needs.

Alright, so the Stinky Marula :lol: is a keeper for dd. Her twists were very soft and fluffy this morning, and it was more moisturized than my other daughter's twists, who I used Hairitage Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa on yesterday. I just knew the Hairitage twists were gonna be softer and more moisturized, but nope. Surprised the hell outta me. :lol:

I received a small Refund on Shipping and my 'status' has been updated to Awaiting Shipment.

I hope to receive my order soon.

Tried the curl blaze over knot sauce and cornrow will see in the morning but the two together as awesome slip, smells nice, some definition.

I received a small Refund on Shipping and my 'status' has been updated to Awaiting Shipment.

I hope to receive my order soon.

Exactly what I got...not exactly sure why she used a box instead of an envelope.

IDareT'sHair, I received free shipping and a discount on a future purchase when my order was delayed a few months back. I haven't redeemed those offers yet.

gorgeoushair, mine came in one of those brown USPS envelopes and fit perfectly.

tiffers, Lita, curlyhersheygirl

Can you describe the scent of both the Kinky & Curly Silk Tress Milks?

It seems that most like the Kinky one more than the Curly version...

Thanks

*I wish she made everything in the scent she used for the Knot Sauce (smells like vanilla cake/frosting YUMMO - not to strong)

I got my little freebies yesterday. They sent a packet of Curl Blaze, a packet of Mango Dip and a lip balm sized body butter. It was free, so I can't complain...

Using the marula mula on DD. It smells like fruit cocktail. The smell isn't horrible. It is sweet. But it isn't nauseating.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

IDareT'sHair said:
Umm...My Soultanicals that I received a Shipping Notice on like Last Week......Actually Just Shipped TODAY:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My replacement products have not.

My ST'icals arrived today + the packets (complimentary Freebies). Haven't looked at those yet.

I still wanna a 16 ounce Knot Sauce and be done with it for a while. I should be good with them for a while after I make that purchase

Hi y'all. I got my replacement products today.

I also had a small bottle of curl blaze and a small round, flat something for the "sorry I messed up" freebie.

Nothing was smashed or leaking. They had plastic neck seals. They were packed in a box. The master cleanse was in jars instead of bottles.

I still wish she hadn't written that email. I was starting to feel okay until then. After that email i feel some kind of way.

I will still give an honest review of the products.

^^I received my full size Kink Drink last week.:) She also did respond to email and was very pleasant. I'm not sure why she responded the way she did. Maybe she was frustrated. I'm not sure....

Back