Soultanicals Reviews

I got my soultanicals order...these products smell delicious!! And the marula-muru doesnt smell bad to me :look: Both the fluffy and the marula one have silky consistencies...I canNOT wait to put this stuff in my hair. The sorrell kink drink :love: I am saving the knot sauce for when I need to take down this updo.

Man...I feel a way that I love her stuff so much, she better maintain good customer service after that fiasco a couple weeks ago. hmmph. With this particular order, she replied promptly to my email inquiries, was pleasant. The only thing I didnt like was that I got a shipping notice, but the package didnt come up in the tracking system till days later.

IDareT'sHair Mine never was fluffy, which I thought was odd considering the name. But I just chalked it up to the heat deflating the fluffiness our something. My Fluffalicious is creamy like it's always been. :yep:

i have to go on the website to figure out which one my flufflicious is. Most of my labels ran when i rinsed them off and i can't tell what they are! I have to track down the jars and compare to the site. Idaretshair

Secretly I want to try the new product.

Last edited:
Got my soultanicals order from May 6th (Mother's Day Sale)

The knot sauce smells....like the greatest thing ever..I can't stop smelling it. It smells like yummy cake but not too overly sweet..the cinnamon in the scent is just making me go crazy :) :) :)

The mango dip detangling slip smells very lightly like mangoes with a slight addition of flowers.
I can't wait to use them both...and can't stop smelling the knot sauce :look:

ETA: I don't like the labels..the one on the knot sauce isn't aligned correctly and looks sloppy. The mango label is really sticky :perplexed:
The packaging was nice though and I got a nice handwritten note from the owner!!

Last edited:
^^ I love the scent of the knot sauce too (got my 16 oz. today in the mail) :grin:. Curls Curly Q's Coconut Dream Moisturizing Conditioner smells similar.

I cant wait for my stuff to get here. I got an 8oz knot sauce and an 8oz Curl Elastic dc. If I like the knot sauce, im kicking KCKT off my staple list. May do it with HH SCM too...

Do you guys normally refrigerate stuff from Soultanicals..it does have citric acid and leuconostoc peptide but uhm..I been sticking my fingers all in it..

myronnie

I refrigerate all my handmade stuff. By force of habit and to keep it fresher longer.

BTW: I love knot sauce. It's a staple leave in/ moisturizer. Half a bottle left on deck and one back up remaining :-)

Hydratherma Naturals Lotion & Oil also smells similiar

I said the exact same thing today!

Yea, that knot sauce...I need more in my life ASAP. Glad I bought the 16oz. I also need the large sizes of that fluff-a-licious. Next to try is the marula-muru.

Dang. She got me. LOL.

Back