Soultanicals Reviews

Even though customer service was terrible, I decided to try out the products and give a fair review.

Mango dip-pretty good, provided good slip but not a lot of moisture, I used it as a rinse out conditioner, fell asleep and awoke several hours later and my hair was so soft and detangled easily. Impressive.

Sorrel Spray- meh, smelled weird didn't seem to do much. I think I'll have to test this one out more b/c I used it on dirty hair.

Kinks drink-very moisturizing yet light. Again impressive.

So sad she had to put out that corny email rather than take responsibility and use this negative situation as a learning moment. No you don't wanna hear that yet continue having sales but can't back up supply with demand.

Well the Knot Sauce is the bomb.com I didnt know my hair could have boing, softness, and detangled. Love it love it....

I used a sample of the afrotastic DC to rinse out my henna. I was just trying to get rid of it but I actually liked it. It had great slip and made my hair nice & soft. I'll wait to see how things are in a few months as far as her CS goes. But if she's still around and gets it together I wouldn't mind having a full sized bottle.

Still can't stand the scent of that murula stuff. I threw out my sample.

veesweets

I have a small sample bottle of the Curl Elastic too. I started to use it last night, but didn't.

I actually did end up ordering an 8oz bottle based on tiffers Review w/that 15% discount they gave me.

Just used Curl Elastic on my daughter's hair tonight, she has fine, cottony, soft 4a hair. Steamed it in for thirty minutes and it made her hair like buttah.

Moisturized with Knot Sauce and sealed with NaturelleGrow Pumpkin Butter. Her hair is stupid soft and moisturized. I keep making up excuses to touch it. :lol:

Last edited:
Just used Curl Elastic on my daughter's hair tonight, she has fine, cottony, soft 4a hair. Steamed it in for thirty minutes and it made her hair like buttah.

Moisturized with Knot Sauce and sealed with NaturelleGrow Pumpkin Butter. Her hair is stupid soft and moisturized. I keep making up excuses to touch it. :lol:

Don't be soaking up all her moisture with your fingers:lol:

Now that i think about it when i rinsed my hair today it was amazingly soft therefore it would probably work great as a rinse out conditioner also.

Why does it seem like I'm the only one that likes the smell of the Marula Muru? :blush:....:look:

I have an 8oz, so I hope it doesn't make my hair feel dry. The reviews I've read, said it make their hair feel hard/dry etc...

It gets mixed reviews and mostly all negatives about the smell.:ohwell:

It has that Banana/Mango/Pineapple Tropical thing going on.

I like the way it smells.:lol:...:look:

Anybody else got any further reviews on the Marula Muru and the Flufflicious (which I also have an 8oz Jar of).

I have the marula and the fluffilicious.

I will use it on someone's hair today by itself. I used it but not alone. It reminds me of that Shea moisture curl stuff in the jar that isn't very moisturizing on my hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

IDareT'sHair

I like the smell of the Marula. It does smell like a banana cream tropical drink or banana pudding or something.

I could have swore you said you didn't like the marula...maybe that was someone else.

gorgeoushair Beamodel

Thanks Ladies!:kiss:

G - Wasn't me. I bought it based on a small sample I had. I felt the sample size worked fine which prompted me to buy the 8 ounce.:yep:

Beamodel - I hope it gives me enough moisture:sad:

What about the "Fluff" Ladies??? Any updates?

I still haven't used the Mango Dip either. When I do, I'll use it as a Rinse/Out.

I have the marula and the fluffilicious.

I will use it on someone's hair today by itself. I used it but not alone. It reminds me of that Shea moisture curl stuff in the jar that isn't very moisturizing on my hair.

HanaKuroi

Which one? The Marula or the Fluff:perplexed

Not a SM Fan. The only SM Products I like personally is the Purification Masque and the Restorative Elixir.

Thanks for your Review.:hug3:

IDareT'sHair said:
HanaKuroi

Which one? The Marula or the Fluff:perplexed

Not a SM Fan. The only SM Products I like personally is the Purification Masque and the Restorative Elixir.

Thanks for your Review.:hug3:

I have both. I am not a fan of SM either.

I am pretty sure I bought one of every hair product she sells.

I will update as I use them on the various hair types in my house.

I will use them on naked hair and then naked hair sealed.

I'll use the marula on DD and the fluff on DS today.

Used Marulu Guru on my daughter's hair today and that smell :ohwell: It's just too damn sweet. Like ultra concentrated, super sweet banana...and fungus. :lol: Naw, it doesn't smell like fungus, but damn I hate that scent.

It felt good going on her dry hair, gave it nice slip that resulted in an easier detangling session. We'll see what it feels like tomorrow. :)

btw: I watched some YT Reviews on ST'cals.:look:

In discussing the Marula and the Mango Dip. They mentioned Flax Seed Gel, Glycerin etc...in the ingedients Do ya'll think this could contribute to the hard/dry crunchy?

I noticed alot of folks said some of the things gave them a light/medium Hold.:ohwell:

That's not what I am looking for. :nono:

I know I'll use Mango Dip as R/O, and will play around with the Marula whenever I open it.

After watching the Reviews, I'm kinda interested in the Curl Milk Silk something or other....anybody get this?

@tiffers @NappyRina @gorgeoushair @Beamodel @HanaKuroi @Brownie518 @Lita @Babygrowth @curlyhersheygirl @Ltown

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair I have the Kinky Silk Milk. There are two milks, one for kinky and one for curly.

The kinky one is great. When the next sale rolls around, I'm definitely reordering. Matter of fact, I'll be reordering all of the moisturizers... except Marulu. :look:

I have the Kinky Silk Milk. There are two milks, one for kinky and one for curly.

The kinky one is great. When the next sale rolls around, I'm definitely reordering. Matter of fact, I'll be reordering all of the moisturizers... except Marulu. :look:

tiffers

You know you wrong:lol:.....:rolleyes:

I still say it smells good.

I think what sold me on that one was the ingredients.:look: So Hush.

btw: I watched some YT Reviews on ST'cals.:look:

In discussing the Marula and the Mango Dip. They mentioned Flax Seed Gel, Glycerin etc...in the ingedients Do ya'll think this could contribute to the hard/dry crunchy?

I noticed alot of folks said some of the things gave them a light/medium Hold.:ohwell:

That's not what I am looking for. :nono:

I know I'll use Mango Dip as R/O, and will play around with the Marula whenever I open it.

After watching the Reviews, I'm kinda interested in the Curl Milk Silk something or other....anybody get this?

@tiffers @NappyRina @gorgeoushair @Beamodel @HanaKuroi @Brownie518 @Lita @Babygrowth @curlyhersheygirl @Ltown

Hi IDareT'sHair, I just got the detanglers. Glycerin and I don't get along:lol:

Back