So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!

CheerBear

I was talking about my hair to someone and she was looking at hair telling me I need a trim, or a cut and I said yes, I agree, but I'm going to wait until sometime in june to do anything to it. I went on to tell her that my hair is underprocessed which is why it looks fuzzy and I'm going to get a corrective relaxer ran through all of it to fix it, so she says " uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..why? You're gonna be bald, you aint gonna have no hair that's not a good idea..and I said well whatever that's fine, I'm gonna do it anyway and she responded" You need to leave it alone, you put too much in it, thats why it's dry and brittle and breaking, and i said it is none of the above and I dont put too much of anything in my hair, I put moisturizer in it and oil or just water and oil....so I said even if I do, I wash it almost everyday do get it out, which she told me was wrong, I even tried to explain to her that it's with conditioner not shampoo..still bad, it's more than once every two weeks..blah blah blah..I just gave up

Nevermind, you know your hair better than anybody else
smile.gif

I think she was saying those things to you because she was trying to be helpful. I don't feel like she was insulting you or anything. But I think it wouldn't have seemed so bad if she offered you some advice as well.

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
I think she was saying those things to you because she was trying to be helpful. I don't feel like she was insulting you or anything. But I think it wouldn't have seemed so bad if she offered you some advice as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree w/this, but her approach could have been a bit more harmonious....
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back