SO and the FB photos that came before you

TwoSnapsUp

One day I was on the FB page of an exBF. He is currently married. I was looking at some throw back pictures and came across a picture of a female. The caption read something like "This is...ummm". Clearly, he wanted FB to know that this girl spent the night and he can't even remember her name.

How would you feel about social media pictures on your SO's page of him grinding on females, cuddling and cozy with the ex, etc. Would it bother you? Would you expect them to be removed, untagged?

I would think that he was too immature to be with me and leave him alone. How is a grown man gonna have pictures of his various ex's all over his page talking about "ummmmm" and "ahhhhhh" and "what's her name". This is too childish to be real.

It's not that serious to me. Obviously, my SO dated other people before me and he's tagged in her pics. *shrug*. I have pics up of me with some of my exes too. Now, we have pics up together.

The upside of seeing pics of his ex is knowing I'm sooooo much better looking than her. :look:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

^^^^I don't have issues with the pics, it's the stupid comments i have issue with.

Was that pic posted close to when you got together? If so, then that speaks about his current maturity level. If it was years ago, why let it bother you?

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

op, i understand what you're saying. i actually had this discussion too, b/c its kind of an uncomfortable situation. my friend said she would expect her s/o to delete the pics. i know some people delete pics of the ex when they break up, others keep them. idk, i'll admit i'd probably ask they be deleted if we are married, especially pics of random one night stands.

I dont like deleting pics and I wouldnt ask so. Pics are memories amd represent that time in your life its a part of you, why erase?

Doesn't bother me.

Some people approach fb as a chronicle of their life and leave everything as is. Also I think some forget because they have so much stuff on there.

I see members with a whole 2-3 pages worth of tagged photos and albums:spinning:. I'm sure hardly ever think to look back through them. Its the people fb stalking that see this old **** and make it more significant than it is lol.

The one night stand pic is different from exes, or even just hanging out with flings to me personally. I don't find showing off about that kind of thing attractive, so I would not like that about him and be put off.

Back