So I'm back...and ofcourse I have man problems

Her past discussions don't involve this thread(not unless you want to sit back and throw some popcorn in your mouth!:rolleyes:). She asked a question just like some of yall ask questions about messed up dudes but you don't see us going back to instigate. :giggle:

There's a big difference between asking and doing.

I invite everybody to read my past relationship threads. :giggle:

Last edited:
This statement speaks volumes. Unfortunately until the OP realizes there is a lesson to be learned she will continue to attract these type of situations. When you go thru life experiencing the same type of drama it doesn't point back to the MAN but to YOU.

This is my first time reading a post from the OP but I hope that she can break free from the relationship and work on herself.
Apply advice from previous situations.

It's the same story just different starring men.

Thanks everyone for your responses
I often know what I should do but just need to hear it from other people
So i cut if off, him and I are done
I don't mind being cool with him but I wont see him outside of work or anything like that
I'm proud of myself, it usually takes me extra time to acknowledge the red flags

they have history and an infant together im sorry to tell you this but she will always come firsteven 5 or 10 yrs from now she will always be in his life and if they are not together she may not come first anymore but will still be a big part of his life (hopefully, they are raising a child),

what he was doing for you after y'all has sex is not exclusive behaviour of someone wanting to take it further, i had a sex buddy arrangement with a friend of mine after we both had horrible break ups but it wasnt just come over, have sex then get up and leave, we texted each other all the time and were extremely affectionate with each other but i didnt want a relationship and neither did he, now unless if he asked you to be his gf and this is not a progression from having sex with him then i would say leave it alone but i would leave it alone just cause he has an INFANT

and not trying to nag but this is the very reason you cant mix business with pleasure..always proceed with caution

Life lessons :yep:

1. Don't ever get with dudes you work with! IMO, they should be off limits. Cuz when the ish doesn't work out, you STILL have to work there!

2. This dude has a 4 MONTH old! He is still with the baby mama, not with you.

3. He just wanted to hit it, and he did. :look:

4. You deserve so much better. Don't be giving your "good done debbies" away all willy nilly!

I suggest you break it off and leave him the hell alone :yep:

Back