Smh, I'm About To Start Buying Wedding Bands In Bulk!

alexstin

This man has lost three rings in the 21 years we've been married. The third one was lost last week. He came to me talking about "I lost my ring", and wanted me to order another. He wears his rings 99% of the time, so why he can't keep up with his band, I don't know.

I don't remember what happened to the first one, but the second was lost doing yard work. I told him he could forget about buying an expensive ring. He went without a ring for a few years, then decided to wear his deceased dad's band. Fast forward to last year. I finally got fed up with that ollldddd, ugly, gold band, and told him he should put it away for safe keeping :look: and get something that matched my ring, which is platinum.

So, we got thisimage.jpeg

He loves it, it's cheap, it doesn't scratch or dent. It gets the job done. I'm going to buy three more once his size is back in stock. That should get us through another 21 years. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This man has lost three rings in the 21 years we've been married. The third one was lost last week. He came to me talking about "I lost my ring", and wanted me to order another. He wears his rings 99% of the time, so why he can't keep up with his band, I don't know.

I don't remember what happened to the first one, but the second was lost doing yard work. I told him he could forget about buying an expensive ring. He went without a ring for a few years, then decided to wear his deceased dad's band. Fast forward to last year. I finally got fed up with that ollldddd, ugly, gold band, and told him he should put it away for safe keeping :look: and get something that matched my ring, which is platinum.

So, we got thisView attachment 367881

He loves it, it's cheap, it doesn't scratch or dent. It gets the job done. I'm going to buy three more once his size is back in stock. That should get us through another 21 years. :rolleyes:

Girl don't feel bad- my mom has lost or damaged (dropped it down the garbage disposal) three rings (expensive ones) that my dad has bought her in the 34 years they have been married. The newest one she looked down and the diamond fell out and got lost somewhere so that's 3.5. I told her it might be a sign :giggle:

General question. If a man or woman loses their ring, is their spouse obligated to replace it?
I kinda think a husband would feel more obligated to replace his wife's lost ring, ESPECIALLY if it's the engagement ring. There are many more couples where only the wife wears rings compared to the other way around.

I kinda think a husband would feel more obligated to replace his wife's lost ring, ESPECIALLY if it's the engagement ring. There are many more couples where only the wife wears rings compared to the other way around.
So if I accidentally lose my ring in a velvet pouch in the back of the family safe, it would be reasonable to expect Mr. Mahurr to buy me a new bigger, better ring? :look:

Last week my mother came up whispering talking about she lost her rings. I asked if she told Daddy and she looked at me ready to cut my tongue out :lachen::lachen::lachen: ... this was the third set, after he made her wait quite a few years to replace the second. She found them the next day.

My husband chose a stainless steel band all by himself. I'm glad because it's now at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Aruba. He was mad because I didn't tell him to take his ring off before swimming.

My husband almost lost his ring in Aruba last year, but felt it slipping off while we were in the water and put it on his chain. The year before, I almost lost my engagement ring in a lake in Vermont but once I noticed it coming off, I took it off and put it on a necklace.

This is why I have more than one ring. I wear my engagement and wedding band on special occasions and I have other bands I wear for everyday. My husband probably wears his band 2 weeks in the summer because we spend a lot of time in or near the water.

Man I paid $300 for DH Tungten ring. You mean I could have paid $10 for one? His has a black band in the middle but still!! I feel jipped. Screw Kay's

Back