Smh, I'm About To Start Buying Wedding Bands In Bulk!

It's just a matter of time before DH loses his ring. We've only been married 2 years and he has "almost" lost it so many times.

He would die if I lost mine. He doesn't care about my wedding band as much but he would die if something happened to my engagement ring.

Awh. Your DH didn't mean to lose them!! This is coming from someone who is always losing ish, though :lol:

I'm sooooo scared of this happening to me!!!!!!! I've never worn something as expensive as my engagement ring. I'm so scared that I will lose it. FH's best friend is a diamond dealer ... so, I don't know how much he paid... but I do know how much it was appraised for and I. Cannot. Lose. It. I hardly wear it for this very reason. I need to find a very cheap decoy ring to wear regularly and only wear my original ring on special occasions because... I would just die if I lost it. My heart is sinking at the mere thought :(

It's insured (hence why we had it appraised) but still. I just can't lose it. :nono: It means so much to me. It's irreplaceable.

Awh. Your DH didn't mean to lose them!! This is coming from someone who is always losing ish, though :lol:

I'm sooooo scared of this happening to me!!!!!!! I've never worn something as expensive as my engagement ring. I'm so scared that I will lose it
. FH's best friend is a diamond dealer ... so, I don't know how much he paid... but I do know how much it was appraised for and I. Cannot. Lose. It. I hardly wear it for this very reason. I need to find a very cheap decoy ring to wear regularly and only wear my original ring on special occasions because... I would just die if I lost it. My heart is sinking at the mere thought :(

It's insured (hence why we had it appraised) but still. I just can't lose it. :nono: It means so much to me. It's irreplaceable.

I'm scared of losing my engagement ring too, so I have to have a system. I take my engagement ring off right before bed, put it in the box, and put it on after I shower. I never take it off outside the house. (and will never swim with it on)

Oh and after reading all of these responses, we are definitely not taking our rings on our honeymoon (and risk losing them in the water). :nono:

My husband lost his ring too and I was pissed because it was expensive. I know he would be livid if I lost my ring. I only wear my ring when I'm out, so when I'm home I place it in a small jewelry box.

I've only been married for three years. My husband has lost all three of his wedding bands. And I just lost my upgraded engagement ring. I didn't even have it two months.
I'm about to buy a fake ring, just in case I find my real engagement ring. But I could have sworn during our motorcycle ride I heard something fall but i didn't say anything. It seems impossible for my ring to have slipped off of my fat fingers.
DH thinks we'll find it in the house. I don't think so. I've looked like a mad woman for that ring. It ain't here.

Last edited:
I bought one for $165 today. And order the matching wedding band for $145.
I’m good
Excuse my hands. But yeah I don’t like wearing jewelry all the time so Just in case I lose it again, it’s not too much of a loss. I go days without wearing it. Husband yells.:arguing:

Attachments

• 622393E3-5EEC-4C4C-ADDC-DF5383512CD5.jpeg
    622393E3-5EEC-4C4C-ADDC-DF5383512CD5.jpeg
    920.3 KB · Views: 97
Well I'll be. See that's why I like it here. Learn things people hide from you in real life.
Yup!!! I lost my real engagement ring about two weeks ago. Didn't even care that I wasn't wearing one except for hearing my husband's mouth
My co-worker told me about the store here downtown. I went in on my lunch, just to see. Then she said, yeah, Old money Charleston wears fakes blah, blah, blah
"Only you and your jeweler will know!"

Girl, I don't have a jeweler. LOL

Hey....

My husband just shook his head :lachen:

Is this the same as those rubber looking bands? I know a lot of medical, construction people opt for those.

I only wear my wedding band now. My engagement ring is under the bed or behind the night stand but I'm not moving them to find out.

DH only wears his on the weekends and nights. He'll probably never lose his.

My husband has lost 2 rings...found one but he has 3 total. They're all titanium from overstock for ~$40 but he doesn't know that :look:
Im also very careless with jewelry and lost my 2 carat upgrade. I used that opportunity to upgrade to 3 carats when insurance paid out.
My mom stopped buying me expensive earrings when i was a little girl because i lost them all. That's why I would never buy diamond earrings.

Back