Small Fotki Comeback...

STLCoverGirl

I opened my fotki back up, pw in profile. Sorry, I know the format is totally unorganized. I have a ton of pics w/o dates and I am trying to figure out how to put everything back in some kind of order. I will update it in the next couple of weeks with more pics and my regimine. Enjoy!

Girrrrl that 1/19/04 pic scared the hell out of me! I was calling my daughter while clicking the pic b4 it and when I turned while telling her to come see your hair, I was like :dizzy::eek: WHAT THA!!! literally, good thing a date was their cause I thought you cut it all the hell off.

I needs some camomile tea now. Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!! I love your hair girl it's soooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
I opened my fotki back up, pw in profile. Sorry, I know the format is totally unorganized. I have a ton of pics w/o dates and I am trying to figure out how to put everything back in some kind of order. I will update it in the next couple of weeks with more pics and my regimine. Enjoy!

I love your hair!! It is so BEAUTIFUL...and you are GORGEOUS!!!!

thanks for sharing!! :)

My prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

:dance7:

:thankyou:

You convinced me to open back up, I did it for you, lol!!! Thanks for the compliments ladies. I have soo many pics it is not even funny, I tried to upload over 100 just now and my puter froze, lol.

Girl ... your hair is off the chain (but I already told ya that)!!!

Well I think it bears repeating. :yep:

I absolutely love your hair. Our texture if very similar. Seeing your album gives me that motivation to push past all my shrinkage, heat and humidity issues. :weird:

GIVE ME THAT HAIR!
Wowsers, you have some fantabulous hair. And a beauiful face to match. Meet your new stalker, nice to meet ya. :lol: Thank for sharing and keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

Back