MINOR FOTKI UPDATE!!!!!

hondahoney007

I added a couple more pics to my (pop your brastrap) fotki. PW is brastrap. Have a looksie. I have some ponytail shots in there now. You can't see the brown rinse unless I'm outside in the sun. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I love your growth progress and your siggy a pic tells a thousand words happy growing chica looks really good! :)

Honda, your hair is growing so think and full. It is nice to see that your daughter is on the healthy hair wagon also! I have two daughters (9 and almost 4) and they're already into hair, it is so cute.

:lol: Minor??? That is some good progress, any growth is major to me. Congrats. You will be at your goal in no time!

HHG's

RZ~

Beautiful head of hair... Nice progress, it seems to have thickness and volume, now length will follow. Congratulations :)

hondahoney007 said:
I added a couple more pics to my (pop your brastrap) fotki. PW is brastrap. Have a looksie. I have some ponytail shots in there now. You can't see the brown rinse unless I'm outside in the sun. Enjoy.

your hair is long and so healthy! what did you do to achieve growth in that time period last year? do you take vitamins as well?

LadyEsquire said:
Honda, your hair is growing so think and full. It is nice to see that your daughter is on the healthy hair wagon also! I have two daughters (9 and almost 4) and they're already into hair, it is so cute.

Thank you for the compliment LadyEsquire. It's good to start the girls young...lol.

mzhotniz86 said:
your hair is long and so healthy! what did you do to achieve growth in that time period last year? do you take vitamins as well?

Thank you mzhotniz. I go to the dominican salon once a week for a wash & set with a deep condition. I wear protective styles during the week. I moisturize in the morning and before I go to bed. I was taking womens one a day vitamins off and on. HTH

Back