Pictures of my girls' hair

MrsQueeny

Hey ladies I was bored and finally decided to update my fotki with pics of my kids' hair. I washed and braided my 9 year old, and my 6 year olds hair and took some pics. Go to "Everything hair" and they are in the album named "My kids' hair". Pw is in my profile. Enjoy Q

LOL@ Kaliyah wanting to get in on the mix :lol: Q, I love your girls hair, it's so long and thick! How long did it take you to wash and braid all that hair?

LOL@ Kaliyah wanting to get in on the mix :lol: Q, I love your girls hair, it's so long and thick! How long did it take you to wash and braid all that hair?

Yeah girl she was a drama queen even when she was little. I had to sneak and take pics of the other 2 today because if she would have seen it, we would have had issues. It takes me a total of 3-4 hours to wash and braid those 2 depending on the style. Bria is tender headed and her hair is thick like mine so hers take the longest. I will do Kaliyah's tomorrow and take pics then. Q

Wow Your daughter's hair is beautiful! :lick:

BTW what products do you use in her hair?

Yesterday I washed both with suave humectant. With Destiny's I put some Pantene relaxed and natural hair mask as a conditioner. With Bria's I put some DDTA conditioner on first followed by the Pantene mask. I use an oil moisturizer I can't remember the name but it is in a yellow bottle and I put some sulfur 8 on their scalp because they get dandruff like me. Q

Yesterday I washed both with suave humectant. With Destiny's I put some Pantene relaxed and natural hair mask as a conditioner. With Bria's I put some DDTA conditioner on first followed by the Pantene mask. I use an oil moisturizer I can't remember the name but it is in a yellow bottle and I put some sulfur 8 on their scalp because they get dandruff like me. Q

Thanks for the info!:yep:

Way to go Q. I am tired for you. I know that was alot of work! (al ot of hair) They look hairtastic! (okay, so I make up words as I go.) :lol:

Back