SINGLE LADIES what do you when you're...

ocean74

bored? lonely?

I ask this bc I've been single about 6mths but i have been seeing this guy... I feel I've been wasting my time:ohwell: bc, I don't see him as relationship material, so now I can honestly say, that I am single.
Usually when I get bored or lonely, I'd call him, now that he's out of the pic, I feel lost:nono:. I don't have female associates that live near. Thank God for my 2 kids.

What do you all do?

You can join meetup.com and find some social groups in your area. That way you have other people to do things with so that your time is occupied.

Online with Facebook for a few, clean my house, do my hair, organize things around the house, hobbies, exercise and homework. Oh and "relate to myself", girl has gotta release some stress.

I will have my master's in Dec so I need to get more activities.

For me, every meetup group activity that I have gone to has been super lame.

I know how you feel, At first being alone used to kill me. Now I take that alone time to spend with my son or myself.

Having time to my self has really open my mind to alot of things.( men, life, ect)

Keep yourself BUSY BUSY BUSY! Volunteer, get yourself an online hustle, exercise, watch a good movie...perhaps a foreign film or something else you've never seen before, read a book, go to a local sporting event, hobbies,etc...

I go and chat online with facebook, I'll work on school work, writing in my journal, reading, exercising, watching movies, talking to family and friends on the phone. I'll go to the mall, or go get a mani and pedi. Go to Church....

I have been single for the past 3 yrs and at first I thought I would be able to date soon but I have learned to take care of any emotional wounds I have,learn what things I like what I don't and since Im in school I focus on making sure my grades are what it is.Dating is so overrated and so is sex and sexual needs.You have to learn how to check those feelings so you wont become needy for a man and settle for just a man so you can get your needs meet

I've been single for one year. I spend time with my friends and visit my family and friends back home. I concentrate on work... I just got a new job. I'm planning for my future. I want to get a puppy. I'm just being selfish while I can.

sometimes being alone can suck but i appreciate my lazy days...

I go to almost every party or event that I'm invited to. meeting new people keeps life interesting and could open doors to meeting other men.

Online with Facebook for a few, clean my house, do my hair, organize things around the house, hobbies, exercise and homework. Oh and "relate to myself", girl has gotta release some stress.

I will have my master's in Dec so I need to get more activities.

For me, every meetup group activity that I have gone to has been super lame.

Yes some of the activities can be lame depending on the group. But the key is to find people you vibe with so that you all can do things outside of the meetup group events.

Last edited:
Thx alot Guys:yep:. I really appreciate this, I feel so lost...My head is continuously hurting:perplexed. It's been sooo long since I've been alone.:wallbash::wallbash:

Why do I feel like it's the end of the world? OMG I hate this empty feeling:nono:

I think I'm ready to find a good Church home right now and deal with the dating thing later. (I just have this huge urge in my heart for Christ:yep:).

But anyways...thx again!

Back