Single Ladies Secret Admirer Swap 2013 **Official Thread**

LivingDoll You are most welcome!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!! :yep:
My gifts from my Admirer...

Hello Kitty rhinestone stud earrings that I absolutely adore! :grin:

Milani eyeshadow primer! I have it on right now and it works well! Thanks! :yep: (ETA: I absolutely LOVE this shadow primer! It may replace my Too Faced Shadow Insurance!)

A pretty Valentines Tumbler Cup!:drunk:

Assorted candies! :lick::lick::lick:

All soooo sweet and much appreciated. I adore you secret admirer! Thanks for making my day more enjoyable. :spinning:

I took pics of my gifts...will add as soon as I get a chance. Okay, so I took pics with my phone...they are GINORMOUS...don't know how to resize them.

Last edited:
yay I got the other scientisit! I loved it and the nice touch with the ring pop =)

Keshieshimmer
Yeah, I was excited when I got you, because I remembered you were a scientist too. It was also great that your wish list was so girly, bc a lot of female scientists are very blah. So I made sure to get you what you wanted. I had to go to a couple of stores to find the maybelline lipstick and when I found it, it was the last one on the shelf.

What kind of scientist are you? I'm a biochemist.

ChemistryGirl I'm glad you like your gift. I was really scared it wasn't going to be enough or pleasing. I tried to think of what you liked and couldn't find the Zoya but that OPI was a goodie too. Hope while you sip your tea you reflect on your beauty!

GoddessMaker
It was more than enough! I love the colors of the nail polishes and I'm going to paint my nails tonight as I sip my tea!

I had jamani78, you should have received your gift today.

I hope you enjoy, I didn't have a lot of time to prepare between my trip and coming back to 2 ft of snow.

ChemistryGirl
Yeah, I was excited when I got you, because I remembered you were a scientist too. It was also great that your wish list was so girly, bc a lot of female scientists are very blah. So I made sure to get you what you wanted. I had to go to a couple of stores to find the maybelline lipstick and when I found it, it was the last one on the shelf.

What kind of scientist are you? I'm a biochemist.
Microbiologist:grin:

OMBOOOO, my mentions don't work =(

If I ever start liking girls in that way my admirer Mortons will be my 1st draft pick. My boo did me very very nice. I am still blushing. Can't wait to use my bath and makeup stuff..Love you honey boo!

Yay SuchMagnificance I got my pillow today! My friend laughed at me for collecting rose pillows but they, and fresh flowers increase my mood SO much more than any other outside force. I love it!!!

I have not received a gift yet. I mailed out my person gift today because I got them late.

To my secret admirer,

I received my gift. Thanks so much. ♡♡♡ It's going to help me reach some goals. I wish I knew you were...

um...it was only 21 people, so this can be solved. But if someone got two things then that accounts for one person not getting something.
GodsPromises did you really have 2 secret admirers?

Sorry for trying to figure this out. qt should be back on soon (hopefully).

We can start a spread sheet to see who came up short?

sj10460 Briabiggles

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure how it was conducted because I also assumed that I would get the other poster who joined after the deadline but AnjelLuvsUBabe was my person and I dont believe she joined at the end. She should have received her gift yesterday.

:sekret: I got my stuff, my package was sent late though... BTW, loved my stuff... Will pm the person I have so they wont be worried... I got them... I sent some nice stuff to make up... :grin:

Keshieshimmer,

There was a mixup with Elfster as soon as I found out I sent an pm to qtslim83. I will forward you the email I sent her.

um...it was only 21 people, so this can be solved. But if someone got two things then that accounts for one person not getting something.
GodsPromises did you really have 2 secret admirers?

Sorry for trying to figure this out. qt should be back on soon (hopefully).

We can start a spread sheet to see who came up short?

sj10460 Briabiggles

Back