Single Ladies Secret Admirer Swap 2013 **Official Thread**

This is my first online exchange and I have no clue if I'm doing ok. Hope I don't disappoint. I'd be horrified.

Dear Secret Adminirer,

I received your email. For some reason I have two accounts with the same email address. I tried to merge the two so that you will be able to see my wishlish and my address. I'm not sure if that worked. Everytime I try to add to the second account in tell me that I have an account already and do I want to merge. If you still can't see the account with all of my information please let me know and we will have to to think of something.

I just got back from shopping for my person (I hope they like it) and I checked my mailbox on my way in, and I GOT MY GIFT!! I'm pretty sure I know what it is and I want to use it today, lol. Should I open it or are we supposed to wait until Valentines day?

So it turns out the package I thought was my secret admirer wasn't actually from them. Zoya made a mistake and shipped me the same package twice and since I had some Zoya items on my wish list, I thought the second package was from my secret admirer. Whoops! Sorry if I confused and freaked out my secret admirer, lol.

OAN I shipped out my person's package today. This is fun! I like buying stuff for people.

So it turns out the package I thought was my secret admirer wasn't actually from them. Zoya made a mistake and shipped me the same package twice and since I had some Zoya items on my wish list, I thought the second package was from my secret admirer. Whoops! Sorry if I confused and freaked out my secret admirer, lol.

OAN I shipped out my person's package today. This is fun! I like buying stuff for people.

What? Free zoya! Awesome.

What? Free zoya! Awesome.

I know right! I bought three nail polishes when they were having their buy three nail polishes for $10 sale. So essentially I got $48 worth of nail polish for $10! I called and told them about their mistake and they said i should keep them, so i sent the extra three to my sister since it's the same colors.

One piece of my gift wont be here til the 8th, but there is a post office across the street so I will get it sent out priority by the 9th so that its there before Vday.

I've spent the last week trying to find things locally instead of purchasing online...I will mail my package off by Friday.

The person who I swapped with has not created a wish list, provided an address or responded to any of my messages. I am not sure if they are still participating. I can't give a gift if no one responds.

Speaking of, I did my wishlist, completed that profile AND...

sent my person her stuff! Woohoo!!!

I don't know my person real name are yall just using there names on here when yall mail the packages

sent from my galaxy

Last edited:
elfster won't let me log in. ive tried from different computers. it wont even let me click on forgot username.
i don't want to ruin the surprise but how else am i suppose to know what my member wants and their address....any suggestions?

elfster won't let me log in. ive tried from different computers. it wont even let me click on forgot username.
i don't want to ruin the surprise but how else am i suppose to know what my member wants and their address....any suggestions?

Maybe emailing the OP and having her ask?

Thank you so much to my Secret Admirer! I got exactly what I wanted. teehee. I am painting my nails tonight!

Thank you for the lovely note on the random card as well!

EDIT: shipped my stuff off today =)

How about my energy levels suck and I still haven't packed my gift. I hated I wasn't able to get my person's certain brand but I was working on a short time frame. Hopefully it will been seen with a bit of grace.

Got my gift today!!! Thanks secret admirer. I cried when i got it. i have been dreading valentines day this year and totally forgot about this swap. Thanks!!11

I think I got my gift today...:sekret: my secret Valentine is awesome! I got two packs of the Sally Hansen nail polish strips. My sis knows me too well...lol

Back