Single Ladies Secret Admirer Swap 2013 **Official Thread**

Hello everyone :wave:

By now, everyone should have gotten the name of their Secret Admirer. I'm very excited for this swap and I think it will be fun for everyone involved. Just a reminder: please add your mailing address to you Elfster account so that you can get your gift. Also, you are able to contact your Admirer anonymously using the message feature. Just remember not to give yourself away in the message :giggle:

Have fun everyone...if there are any questions, please PM me :grin:

I don't know who my person is lol..they haven't added their lhcf name

sent from my galaxy

This may be a stupid question but when ordering off line do we get it delivered directly to them or should we have the stuff delivered to us in case it gets shipped separately

sent from my galaxy

This may be a stupid question but when ordering off line do we get it delivered directly to them or should we have the stuff delivered to us in case it gets shipped separately

sent from my galaxy

I'm having my stuff delivered to me so I can package it up all nice.

FYI: if you are buying beauty items dermstore.com is the way to go. I ordered last night around 11:55pm and my stuff has already been packed for shipping today!

Yay!!!!! I got my gift already!!! I lurve it!!!! Thank you Secret Elfster!!:yahoo:

ETA:
Yeassssssss!!!! I lurve my new palette!! This was truly a perfect gift. I went to the mailbox and was like "What is this? I don't remember ordering something from Amazon'':lachen: You are really early, but it felt great to have a genuine surprise. Since we aren't suppose to tell whose name we got until the 14th :ohwell:..I decided to PM you instead! Thank you so much!!

THANK YOU AGAIN! @futureapl

Last edited:
Question: when does the gifter reveal themselves to the giftee? With the gift or do we do a big reveal here on a specified date? This is my first swap.
qtslim83

This is hard
Hope my person likes her gift

sent from my galaxy

Last edited:
Hopefully I receive my persons gift and can send it out in the next 5 days. Amazon is usually pretty quick so crossing my fingers.

I just got back from shopping for my person (I hope they like it) and I checked my mailbox on my way in, and I GOT MY GIFT!! I'm pretty sure I know what it is and I want to use it today, lol. Should I open it or are we supposed to wait until Valentines day?

I wasn't able to get my person what she wished for as I don't have much money nor time. But I hope she likes her set I was able to get. Now to find some little ends and odds and ship it out on Friday.

Back