Single Ladies Secret Admirer Swap 2013 **Official Thread**

Awww...i got another package today! Totally wasn't expecting it. How sweet is that?! Thanks to my secret admirer friend...i won't open either of them til tomorrow.

Ok. Happy Valentine's Day! Without much pomp and circumstance I had Rae81. Hope you can be positive today! You are appreciated and so giving. I hope everything works out with your father:grin:

So when and how does the unveiling go down?

ETA: I had Brownbetty! Hey girl! I hope you enjoy your gifts! It was fun shopping for you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SIS!

Last edited:
My gifts from my Admirer...

Hello Kitty rhinestone stud earrings that I absolutely adore! :grin:

Milani eyeshadow primer! I have it on right now and it works well! Thanks! :yep: (ETA: I absolutely LOVE this shadow primer! It may replace my Too Faced Shadow Insurance!)

A pretty Valentines Tumbler Cup!:drunk:

Assorted candies! :lick::lick::lick:

All soooo sweet and much appreciated. I adore you secret admirer! Thanks for making my day more enjoyable. :spinning:

I took pics of my gifts...will add as soon as I get a chance. Okay, so I took pics with my phone...they are GINORMOUS...don't know how to resize them.

Last edited:
Thank you so much to my secret admirer! I got my package yesterday and I love it!! And like you said in your lovely note, I am going to let my beauty grace the world today!

Pictures of my gifts.
7D98C98E-A20E-4F1B-97C1-924D380C3879-1416-000000B3E2368067.jpg

6A0EC6B7-BD26-438B-A5CD-D89390DBBE1E-1416-000000B3E37F7B57.jpg

6C1BD541-2E06-4CC3-B82E-EA0E31D89286-1416-000000B3E3F80D11.jpg

71FB60F3-F92F-4B78-855C-85F5D8BD7586-1416-000000B3E58FBBBD.jpg

2C5E1746-0F75-4D82-93FC-94687FFEFCC8-1416-000000B3E47059B8.jpg

ETA: sorry the pics are so huge, I don't know how to resize them from my photobucket app on my iPhone. Does anyone know how?

ETAA: nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
So when and how does the unveiling go down?

ETA: I had Brownbetty! Hey girl! I hope you enjoy your gifts! It was fun shopping for you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SIS!

Thanks lady! Happy Valentine's Day! Those Godiva salted caramel toffees are giving me life.

I had GodsPromises! I hope you enjoy everything.

Last edited:
ChemistryGirl I'm glad you like your gift. I was really scared it wasn't going to be enough or pleasing. I tried to think of what you liked and couldn't find the Zoya but that OPI was a goodie too. Hope while you sip your tea you reflect on your beauty!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!!

:reddancer:

Apparently I got my gift a few days ago at home, but I haven't been there in about a week (taking care of a sick family member so it's been rough). Thank you to my Secret Admirer for my gift :grin: I won't be able to open it until this weekend.

My admirer should be getting her gift today and I really hope she likes it :yep:

Yay got my presents thank you!!! Ive been wanting to read the alchemist by paulo coelho and thats what i got along with a coffe mug a bear a journal and a sweet card. Thank you thank you thank you!

My admiree was GodsPromises i wanted to give you some extra stuff and personalize it but that elfster site was giving me trouble and i ran out of time. Hope you like what i did get though.

Back