Sickbay is having a Dom Conditioner Sale

Hareitiz

I'm not sure if this was posted but:

Anniversary Special for our Hair Products

This weekend only starting on Friday December 15 ending on Sunday December 17 at 11:59PM Eastern Time​

THIS SPECIAL IS ONLY FOR DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCTS DOES NOT INCLUDE SALERM, ALTER EGO, SEDAL, KUZ OR DS PRODUCTS​

For any Dominican Hair Product that you buy, you get an additional unit for free​

We want to thank those people that have help to improve our website over the last two years.
http://store.sickbay.biz/

Is it me or does it seem like there isn't much of a selection with all the restrictions? :/

Nita81 said:
Is it me or does it seem like there isn't much of a selection with all the restrictions? :/

Uh yeah...I ran in here because I thought I could stock up on Sedal :lol: . Not only is it restricted, but their are out of my favorite conditioner :ohwell: .

They have restrictions on 5 product lines, Salerm, Alter Ego, Sedal, Kuz and DS. There are 17 remaining product lines to choose from.

Well, since SaLerm and the others aren't actually dominican products, that does restrict it a bit. I think all the other haircare lines are dominican. There seem to be some good products at reasonable prices so I'll be stocking up. I've been meaning to try that sole y canela rinse.

By the way, it says they'll be having a special on non-dominican products so I'll be checking back on Friday.

Yeah some of the Alopecila stuff I wanted to try was out of stock, I really wanted to try the Cinn. & Rosemary shampoo and that green rinse, they didnt' have that Desirol rinse by Miss Key neither. They did have the Apretadora DC treatment though and the other stuff I wanted. But I'm not gonna complain since I get a second item for free :D .

So, is anybody absolutely sure what the "free item" is? It's assumed that it's a duplicate of an item you're ordering - but what if it isn't?

Remember that Folica grab-bag fiasco? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Free product will be same product as the one that you have purchased; however, if we don't have any additional stock then we give you a choice to replace it with another dominican brand product of equal or less value

This is from the website.

crlsweetie912 said:
I mean, that what ever you order, they send you one extra. I don't think it shows in the cart.

Ohhhhhhh! Okay, I got it. Thanks for the clarification girl.

crlsweetie912 said:
Free product will be same product as the one that you have purchased; however, if we don't have any additional stock then we give you a choice to replace it with another dominican brand product of equal or less value

This is from the website.

Aiiight, thanks! I just didn't want anybody to be heated because they got something they didn't want.:)

I'd check out this offer, but I already have enough stuff to use up. I'm really workin' on my PJ tendencies.:look:

That's the same thing I was thinking. When I ordered the Gallon of Milk N Honey Rinse it showed that only 2 were available, so I figure once my order went through those two would be gone, but when i checked it's saying 1 available, :confused: , I hope they have already pre-calculated what's available along w/the extra.

Let me check my e-mail because they did say if they were out of the item you'll be notified and will be able to pick the 2nd freebie of equal or lesser value.
crlsweetie912 said:
I mean, that what ever you order, they send you one extra. I don't think it shows in the cart.

I called before I placed an order - gotta get some more Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatmen. It's on sale too for only 17.99!!! Man, I wish it was a Dominican product :(

Anywhoo, the guy I talked with said that the items will not show up in the shopping cart, so basically the quantity that you see listed is that times 2. Make sense? In other words if you see quantity 10, they really have 20 in stock.

HTH

Last edited:
Back