Sickbay is having a Dom Conditioner Sale

update: I received the shipping notice from Sicbay. I ordered 1 Silicon Mix and received this:

Name Code Qty Each
Rivas Silicon Mix Capilar RIVSM2LBS 2 6.25
Treatment - 36 oz.

So, it looks like everything is going to be OK! Shipped via Fedex Ground

everything I ordered is avialable also:

Star Lacio Lacio - 7 oz. SLL7 2 4.00
(Shipped)

Miss Key Super MSK10EN116 2 3.50
Conditioner 10 en 1 - 16
oz.
(Shipped)

Rivas Honey & Watermelon RIVMM16 2 3.75
Treatment - 16 oz.

Rivas Honey & Watermelon RIVMMSHP16 2 1.88
Shampoo - 16 oz.

By the way has anyone tried the products I have bolded?

JLove74 said:
update: I received the shipping notice from Sicbay. I ordered 1 Silicon Mix and received this:

Name Code Qty Each
Rivas Silicon Mix Capilar RIVSM2LBS 2 6.25
Treatment - 36 oz.

So, it looks like everything is going to be OK! Shipped via Fedex Ground
d

ME TOO ME TOO and they let a sista have brazilian made products for the b1g1f special:p .

Kan Kanechomn Karite KKKB1000 2 7.75
Butter Deep Conditioning
Cream - 1000 g
(Shipped)
Kan Kanechomn Aloe Vera KKAV1000 2 7.75
Deep Conditioning Cream -
1000 g
(Shipped)

kweenameena said:
Before I joined this forum I would've said the same thing. But since I've been here I've tried pee on my face, coochie cream in my hair, and horse grooming products...so a little whale's sperm won't hurt!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

OMG I havent laughed so hard all day:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I hardly check my emails on the regular and was about to type the same thing, lol.

I believe Babygurl tried the conditioner and did a review on it, if you try to do a search for it it should come up. HTH
locoabouthair said:
everything I ordered is avialable also:

Star Lacio Lacio - 7 oz. SLL7 2 4.00
(Shipped)

Miss Key Super MSK10EN116 2 3.50
Conditioner 10 en 1 - 16
oz.
(Shipped)

Rivas Honey & Watermelon RIVMM16 2 3.75
Treatment - 16 oz.

Rivas Honey & Watermelon RIVMMSHP16 2 1.88
Shampoo - 16 oz.

By the way has anyone tried the products I have bolded?

so I just got a confirmation that it was shipped today. why is mine taking so long? Dang, I'm twitchin over here for my fix!:lachen:

:trampolin My shipment arrived today!!:D That was really fast :grin: ....I ordered silicon mix, lacio lacio, and Miss Key 10 en 1! Can't wait to try it all as I've never used dominican products (that I know of anyway). Hopefully I'll find some staples!

Last edited:
kweenameena said:
so I just got a confirmation that it was shipped today. why is mine taking so long? Dang, I'm twitchin over here for my fix!:lachen:

thanx I'll do a search for it! Although I'm itching to try and give a review myself....According to the tracking it should arrive tomorrow.

i had to email about this because i gont a confirmation but no email and i havnt been charged anything :( i hope they didnt just lose my order :mad:

@ Qetesh- I hope not, did you print out your order receipt? if so atleast you should be able to use that as proof that you did order during the sale time. Try giving them a call and/or faxing them your problem and a copy of your confirmation.

My stuff is suppose to be here tomorrow. I was so happy to see the big brown truck outside of my house today, but they were delivering my new computer, which wasn't suppose to be here until the 5th of Jan. '07 :look: , I'm happy but boy did I want it to be comming a day early, lol. Well tomorrow is my shampoo day also so I can't wait.

I receieved my order today!
2 silicon mixes and 2 lacio lacio.

I can't wait for wash day. Hopefully this stuff works.
Although..I'm not really sure what to expect.

Yahooo....I got my stuff to day. Headed straight to the salon with my Alter-Ego in hand...

But....I jar of the Silicon Mix was busted, so I called the guy and he said he would send me another today! Good customer service :)

Mine shipped on the 20th, and isn't due to arrive until the 28th. Dang! I was hoping to use the product before Christmas.

Oh well, now I'm just sitting here with my regular old herbal con plus EVOO on my head. :whyme: :lol:

I got my goodies today. But how come nobody told me that the Henna Queen treatment smells like hot garbage, I don't think I'll be able to use this :(

Aalize said:
I got my goodies today. But how come nobody told me that the Henna Queen treatment smells like hot garbage :(

:eek: :eek: which Henna Queen treatment? I've only ever smelled the Garlic Treatment and it STUNK TO HIGH HEAVEN:confused:

JLove74 said:
:eek: :eek: which Henna Queen treatment? I've only ever smelled the Garlic Treatment and it STUNK TO HIGH HEAVEN:confused:

That's the one, and I have two of them :cry:

Can I mix it with anything to make it smell better?

Aalize said:
That's the one, and I have two of them :cry:

Can I mix it with anything to make it smell better?

I don't know how many times I gots to telll ya'll - if you want a garlic condish, go with Alter Ego - it smells so much better:)

chayil0427 said:
I ordered my stuff last Friday...I was thinking I'd get it by now. Does is usually take this long?

Chayil

I'm in Fort Worth and I ordered mine on Friday and received it today. Maybe you'll get yours tomorrow.

chayil0427 said:
I ordered my stuff last Friday...I was thinking I'd get it by now. Does is usually take this long?

Chayil

I ordered last Friday as well. Fedex has my expected delivery date as today so hopefully I'll get my shipment. I have it coming to my work addy so if I don't receive it today... I'm in trouble! I'm taking a few days off next week and won't be back till Thursday!!

Come on FEDEX!!!!!!!! :)

I got mine today
two lacio
two sole and cinnamon
and
two watermelon and honey (rivas)

I tried the watermelon and honey and there isn't a drop of honey or watermelon in the jar. Smells good though. I didn't like this at all.

JLove74 said:

I got my order yesterday::yay:

Capilo Sole & Cinnamon
Henna Queen Garlic Treatment

My Garlic Treatment had a slight garlic smell so I am going to have to mix some Bergamont or Lavender EO in it cause' I am not going to walk around smelling like garlic bread.....

Back