Sickbay is having a Dom Conditioner Sale

I GOT MY SILICON MIX TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! ... I wanna jump in the shower and use this stuff NOW!!! LOL. But I'm outta SHAMPOO! As soon as traffic clears I'm gonna run out and get some poo. I'll let you guys know what I think.

Hopefully I love it cause I've got two of these bad boys! LOL.

Chayil

I got mine-
Capilo Sole and cinnammon (used it before and loved it)
Capilo Almond conditioner (Can't wait to use!)

chayil0427 said:
OOOOOOOOOOH. It smells go goooooood. I can't wait to get in this stuff!

Chayil

Doesn't it!!!!:D :D That's the only reason why I bought it. It covers up any smell and the smell stays until you wash your hair again. My nieces use it and you can smell it on their hair just with them walking by. I LOVE THE SMELL!! I wish I could use it every single day. As a matter of fact, I am going to pre-treat my hair with Vatika Oil tonight and then wash it tomorrow and deep condition it with the Silicon Mix. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I ordered 4 of them. :D

Just make sure you rinse it out well though.

LiLi said:
I ordered 4 of them. :D

Just make sure you rinse it out well though.

4??? LOL I thought I was bad as I ordered the 60 oz size. I got my order today (yippee!) and I will be using it TONIGHT! :grin:

Sirens_Song said:
4??? LOL I thought I was bad as I ordered the 60 oz size. I got my order today (yippee!) and I will be using it TONIGHT! :grin:

:eek: :eek: You are soooooo lucky. They didn't have the 60oz. size when I ordered. So you still got more than I did. They only have the 16 oz. So I only go 64 oz.

I find that the silicon mix works better when used with heat (as far as drying goes). When I air-dryed with it, it didn't feel as silky as when I sat under the dryer and let it dry that way. I'm interested to see how everyone's results are and how they used it. Please post your review and pics!!!:D

LiLi said:
When I air-dryed with it, it didn't feel as silky as when I sat under the dryer and let it dry that way.

Lili, are you using it as a leave-in and not rinsing it out? Please respond as your hair is the BOMB!

Sirens_Song said:
Lili, are you using it as a leave-in and not rinsing it out? Please respond as your hair is the BOMB!

OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you for the compliment!

No, I rinse that stuff out REEEEEALLY well with my Ace rinse sprayer. The problem I found was that when I didn't rinse it well, my hair felt dry after it dried.

Also, when I use it I have to deep condition for at least 30 minutes - 1 hour. Using it as a quick conditioner just didn't work for me. But I believe it's because of my hair texture ... it takes longer for things to penetrate my 4bxyz hair.

Dang girl ... you are making me want to skip the Vatika and go ahead and use the silicon mix tonight. :D

chayil0427 said:
I GOT MY SILICON MIX TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! ... I wanna jump in the shower and use this stuff NOW!!! LOL. But I'm outta SHAMPOO! As soon as traffic clears I'm gonna run out and get some poo. I'll let you guys know what I think.

Hopefully I love it cause I've got two of these bad boys! LOL.

Chayil

How on God's green earth can you possibly be out of shampoo :confused: I was just peaking into the thread and read that you are OUT OF SHAMPOO?:eek: :confused:

That's like being out of toliet paper, or eggs or peanut butter....well that dont' count...but... you know what I'm sayin...even people have the hotel shampoos around... I donate them.

Okay I'm jealous, you are obviously NOT a product junky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

natstar said:
I got mine-
Capilo Sole and cinnammon (used it before and loved it)
Capilo Almond conditioner (Can't wait to use!)
What do you like about them and what can they do for fresh relaxed head...which I will have in 1 week... 4b to the z....Beedeebee

JLove74 said:
I don't know how many times I gots to telll ya'll - if you want a garlic condish, go with Alter Ego - it smells so much better:)
Trust me, she dun told ya'll.... she dun told me about 200 times...po child...you have to read every word she say...she says the same ones all the time too! haha

It's easy to get confused on this Forum....you gotta find that beacon of light ! and follow it .... :perplexed :look: :lol:

Mine still hasn't come!!! It's a conspiracy!!! It's just the MAN trying to mess with my brain, actually my hair! :sekret:

AtlantaJJ said:
How on God's green earth can you possibly be out of shampoo :confused: I was just peaking into the thread and read that you are OUT OF SHAMPOO?:eek: :confused:

That's like being out of toliet paper, or eggs or peanut butter....well that dont' count...but... you know what I'm sayin...even people have the hotel shampoos around... I donate them.

Okay I'm jealous, you are obviously NOT a product junky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I wouldn't say it's like being out of Toilet paper...that's on a whole nother level. :lachen: I dunno I just used up the rest of it during my last wash.

Yea, I guess I'm not a real PJ.

Chayil

LiLi said:
:eek: :eek: You are soooooo lucky. They didn't have the 60oz. size when I ordered. So you still got more than I did. They only have the 16 oz. So I only go 64 oz.

I find that the silicon mix works better when used with heat (as far as drying goes). When I air-dryed with it, it didn't feel as silky as when I sat under the dryer and let it dry that way. I'm interested to see how everyone's results are and how they used it. Please post your review and pics!!!:D

Yea... I just used it, and I was impressed with the thickness and how it really seemed to cling to the hair. The smell was great and my hair feels soft. I definately will keep using it.

I'm about 12 weeks post relaxer now, and it made my hair easy to detangle. I'll be using it again before a rollar set when I get my pibbs. Maybe then I'll se what you're talking about.

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
Yea... I just used it, and I was impressed with the thickness and how it really seemed to cling to the hair. The smell was great and my hair feels soft. I definately will keep using it.

I'm about 12 weeks post relaxer now, and it made my hair easy to detangle. I'll be using it again before a rollar set when I get my pibbs. Maybe then I'll se what you're talking about.

Chayil

Doesn't it seem like a relaxer? ... as far as the thickness is concerned. So are you air drying? Let us know how it feels in the morning. You are going to be smelling your hair aaaaaaall day ... trust me.

Got my order today!!! And a bonus!!! :yay: :yay: I ended up getting an extra jar of the Silicon Mix off of the BOGO sale. I did offer to send the third one back, though. But, the cust. service rep said it was their mistake, so "Happy Holidays from Sickbay". Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy...I get to keep it!!! :dance7:

Lucky you!!!

:look:

miracle said:
Got my order today!!! And a bonus!!! :yay: :yay: I ended up getting an extra jar of the Silicon Mix off of the BOGO sale. I did offer to send the third one back, though. But, the cust. service rep said it was their mistake, so "Happy Holidays from Sickbay". Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy...I get to keep it!!! :dance7:

Hi Qetesh:

Since you are natural like me, what did you order? I am growing my hair back out - I big chopped a few months ago to cut out the Phyto Index I relaxer so I am now growing it back out. Being 5 months pregnant doesn't hurt either.

I am interested to know if you all deep condition w/ the dominican conditioners or use them as instant conditioners b/c it seems many dominicans deep condition under a hood dryer. Can't wait to read the reviews!

Thanks

Qetesh said:
why did i just spend 40.00 on this stuff..

this site had turned me into a serious product junkie...smh...

:ohwell: now off to order last minute gifts.

:yay: :yay: I FINALLY GOT MY STUFF TODAY!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:

I was screamin in my bedroom and my mom came in there askin what the hell was wrong with me. I told her I got my dominican products just now. She looked at me like I was crazy.:lol:

I must be the last one to receive my product. The Miss Key's 10 EN 1, was well worth the wait. My hair feels wonderful!!!

I recived my stuff yesterday...and that garlic shampoo sticks!!!!! I do not know If I'm going to use it...now what does this shampoo do for your hair?

It tightens the scalp keeping the hair from shedding or atleast minimizing it.
cat eyes said:
I recived my stuff yesterday...and that garlic shampoo sticks!!!!! I do not know If I'm going to use it...now what does this shampoo do for your hair?

Boy is my hair in :love:, I just finished doing what I was suppose to start last night but I was cought up on here. Anyway I preepooed w/the Alopecil Apretendora and it is the bomb, I really didn't want to have to shampoo after rinsing it out, it left my hair feeling good. Well I also deep condtioned w/Miss Key Wheat Germ conditioner and my hair strands is bangin, I'm so excited and can't wait to finsh air drying. It is way better than the 10 en 1 IMO and I will be replacing the 10 en 1 w/this one. My NG is so soft and springy, it's running a close race w/my Silicone Mix, except this one left my hair feeling as if I already applied my oil. I'm satisfied w/my new purchases.

Crap Beautiful! I didn't know Ms. Keys had a wheat germ conditioner! I could have ordered that instead of the Rivas mess!

Back