Sickbay is having a Dom Conditioner Sale

JLove74 said:
I called before I placed an order - gotta get some more Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatmen. It's on sale too for only 17.99!!! Man, I wish it was a Dominican product :(

Anywhoo, the guy I talked with said that the items will not show up in the shopping cart, so basicaly the quantity that you see listed is that times 2. Make sense? In other words if you see quanitity 10, they really have 20 in stock.

HTH

Is this better than the Henna Queen Garlic Treatment?

What did ya'll order? There was nothing left!!

I ordered:
Silicon Mix
Silk Worm leave in conditioner
and
Milk And Honey rinse

I've been wanting to try Miss Keys 10 En 1, so that's what I orderd.
I hope that I like it.:)

Any suggestions for a leave-in? What's a rinse?

Aalize said:
Is this better than the Henna Queen Garlic Treatment?

Much, much better. I tried the Henna Queen and it seemed to leave my hair kind of dry. But, you know how it goes - it may do wonders for you :)

kweenameena said:
what are good products to buy? I've never bought any Dominican products before.

A good one is Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner. I :love: the smell & it makes my hair really soft.

Does anybody use a Dominican shampoo? just conditioners? I tried to order the Nacidit Coconut Oil shampoo, but they were out of it. :ohwell: I am so excited I am going to get 2 for 1 on all my other products!!!!!!

Hareitiz said:
A good one is Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner. I :love: the smell & it makes my hair really soft.

Aww, man! I already put in my order. But I did order that shampoo!
I ordered that, the silk worm conditioner, whale sperm, salerm wheat germ, lacio lacio, and silicon mix! Oooo, I can't wait to receive it all!!!

kweenameena said:
Aww, man! I already put in my order. But I did order that shampoo!
I ordered that, the silk worm conditioner, whale sperm, salerm wheat germ, lacio lacio, and silicon mix! Oooo, I can't wait to receive it all!!!

Kweenameena - you were serious:) . Buy one, get one free is something you just have to jump on!

Well I ordered the Capilo Honey and Milk rinse gallon size ( I love this stuff)
Miss Key Wheat Germ Hair Treatment, and the Alopecil Apretadora Hair Fortifying Treatment.

I really wanted to try the Whale Sperm but I but myself on a spending limit for lack of storage space.

Do dominican conditioners work better on natural or relaxed hair? I'm going to have to do some digging on this one -- there's a lot to choose from!

Okay I went out on a limb and bought huge tubs of.........
Kan Kanechomn Karite Butter Deep Conditioning cream and Kan Kanechomn Aloe Vera Deep Conditioning Cream. There are no reviews on these products, so I'm crossing my fingers, legs, toes, and eyes hoping that this stuff is the bomb!:lol:

ladytq said:
Okay I went out on a limb and bought huge tubs of.........
Kan Kanechomn Karite Butter Deep Conditioning cream and Kan Kanechomn Aloe Vera Deep Conditioning Cream. There are no reviews on these products, so I'm crossing my fingers, legs, toes, and eyes hoping that this stuff is the bomb!:lol:

Oooo, I can't wait for the reviews!

I got a few things but I was happiest about the Silicon Mix which I purchased in the 60 oz size. Whoo-woo!!! :grin:

I'm thrilled!!!

Sounds like it doesn't include some of the more popular dominican conditioners.

Nita81 said:
Is it me or does it seem like there isn't much of a selection with all the restrictions? :/

CurleeDST said:
Sounds like it doesn't include some of the more popular dominican conditioners.

are you looking for a particular item? Most of the ones people think are Dominican - Salerm, Alter Ego aren't, so the selection isn't as large as you'd expect.

But....the other products are on sale, just not Buy 1, Get 1 Free. Still got some good prices, better than iBeauty.

Is Tropical a good conditioner? The Honey and Almond sounds YUMMY by Tropical.

All of this stuff is generally the same price - are they all the same quality?

JLove74 said:
are you looking for a particular item? Most of the ones people think are Dominican - Salerm, Alter Ego aren't, so the selection isn't as large as you'd expect.

But....the other products are on sale, just not Buy 1, Get 1 Free. Still got some good prices, better than iBeauty.

why did i just spend 40.00 on this stuff..

this site had turned me into a serious product junkie...smh...

:ohwell: now off to order last minute gifts.

CurleeDST said:
Is Tropical a good conditioner? The Honey and Almond sounds YUMMY by Tropical.

All of this stuff is generally the same price - are they all the same quality?

I have tried one conditioner from Tropical which I love. Its called Maximum Complejo Lacio Straight Complex. Basically its a whale sperm conditioner with ceramides and silicone. (My hair loves cones!)

I havent tried the other conditioners listed on the site by Tropical but I'm very pleased with what I have. Hopefully, other conditioners by that brand are just as good.

I'm trying the Capilo whale sperm conditioner thats on the B1G1F sale. I'm looking to see if there is a difference between that brand and the Tropical.

Has anyone ever tried the Miss Key Alisol Rinse???

I really wanted either the gallon Sole and Cinnamon or the Milk and Honey.. the Sole and Cinnamon is out of stock and there's only one Milk and Honey so I wouldn't get my second one free and would have to pick something else. I want the gallon size so any input on the Alisol Rinse would be appreciated ;-).

EDIT: Nevermind, it's out of stock too! :-(

I just can't bring myself to buy something called WHALE SPERM and put it on my hair. My husband would take me to the nearest pyshiatric ward.

gn1g said:
I just can't bring myself to buy something called WHALE SPERM and put it on my hair. My husband would take me to the nearest pyshiatric ward.

I'm guessing there's some good protein in that. I would have ordered it if I hadn't had so much in my shopping cart already.

gn1g said:

Before I joined this forum I would've said the same thing. But since I've been here I've tried pee on my face, coochie cream in my hair, and horse grooming products...so a little whale's sperm won't hurt!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

gn1g said:

I would have agreed with you until I did a search to see that what is in whale sperm conditioner isn't sperm from a whale but an oil secreted from the actual Sperm Whale. LOL I find that my hair responds well to it and it retains the moisture in my strands. Read on sistah...

spermaceti (spûr'musē'tē) [key], solid waxy substance, white, odorless, and tasteless, separated from the oils obtained from the sperm whale (see sperm oil) and other marine mammals. A mixture of esters of fatty acids, it is composed chiefly of cetyl palmitate. Spermaceti is insoluble in water and does not putrefy. It is used mostly in ointments and cosmetics and in fine candles and was widely employed formerly as the waterproofing medium for oilskins.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2006, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.

kweenameena said:
Before I joined this forum I would've said the same thing. But since I've been here I've tried pee on my face, coochie cream in my hair, and horse grooming products...so a little whale's sperm won't hurt!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

You are too funny!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back