Sickbay is having a Dom Conditioner Sale

I just ordered domincan products myself but not from sickbay. I got

Nacidit Olive Oil Condiitoner
Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse
Nacidit Coconut Conditioner
Miss Keys 10 en 1 Super Rinse

I can't wait to try them. I have use Alter Ego Garlic treatment though and I find it to leave the hair a little too slick. My other conditioners could not penetrate after I rinsed it out.

Okay, so that Salerm Wheat Germ is the bomb-diggity!!!!!!!!!!:p I lurve it!!!!!!!! The Silicon mix was not as great for my hair but my daughter's hair loved it!!!!!!!! I'm all out of the wheat germ for the most part. I guess I'll have to buy it in a larger quantity next time. But I'm all weaved up for now!!!

Where are all of the other reviews from all you ladies? So many received their order so little reviews. Are yall holding out?

I was not happy with my purchases at all, :nono: except a repurchase of the lacio lacio. I wish the salerm was included in the sale. I just would have gotten the wheat germ and the lacio lacio.

The capilo sole and cinnamon and I think it was Rivas honey watermelon. I posted earlier in the thread I believe. They both did NOTHING for my hair. Sole and Cinnamon left my hair hard and dry.

I think I posted previously, but I ordered Miss Keys 10 en 1 cond. I really like it a lot. My hair is very, very soft after using it. I use it as a deep cond. after CO washing, and also put it on my dry hair with EVOO as a pre-COwash.

crlsweetie912 said:
The capilo sole and cinnamon and I think it was Rivas honey watermelon. I posted earlier in the thread I believe. They both did NOTHING for my hair. Sole and Cinnamon left my hair hard and dry.

I really want to try this one for the scalp tingling effect. Did you deep condtion with heat, if so how long?

Back