Shout Out to Supergirl

Supergirl has such GORGEOUS hair! :bouncy: She's one of the first beautiful hair members that I saw when I first came to LHCF! I've always loved her hair! :love: :clap: :woot:

Hey Urbody!
thanks for your encouraging words. :)

Scasey,

Where have you been child? I thought you'd fallen off the face of the internet... :D Good to "see" you.

Supergirl your hair is beeeaaauutiful! It it so long and lovely! You are doing a great job!:D

You hair is so inspirational, whenever I think about giving up I think of u and it encourages me.

Have you changed your regiment lately?

The regimen is the same. I stilll use Kenra and Deep Brilliance.

I've also added in some Design Essentials products. I love their moisture shampoo. I use Dudley Hair Rebuilder as my protein treatment. That's all that's really different. Oh and I found the jojoba oil love of my life. It's Aura Cacia ORGANIC jojoba oil. I don't know why the organic product is so different, but it is. It makes my hair feel amazing.

As the winter weather approaches, I'll be going from 2 washes a week to 1 and I'll be drying under a dryer. (I seem to be so darn susceptible to colds and whatnot this time of year so these are my precautions)

If anyone is interested, please click on my username and my regimen is listed with my profile.

Thanks for the tip on the Aura oil. DO they have their own website? I only see other sites selling thier product.

Back