Shout Out To Tee! Wow!

Tee, I've been meaning to pm you about your hair girl. It is truly georgeous! When you had that pic of your braid-out in your avatar I stopped and stared everytime I saw one of your posts.....so beautiful. Good job girl, your hair is looking wonderful, thick and long!:yep:

Well, dang Tee....

I now offer you cous...

Flowers..

Cuts.jpg

a Sephora gift card for $5.76 (I found some loose change in my winter coat :look:) ...

giftcard_sephora_s.jpg

and two jars of End All

pomade%20jars.jpg

Congrats on your hair achievement chica! :grin: :hug2:
:kiss: Thanks. You know me chica!! ETA...I just saw the ghost writing and fell out laughing all loud at work. I love you girl. :lol:
A girl can only wish to have such beautiful hair as yours.
Thanks so much bgsisx
Oh my gosh, absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks bunches growinglong777!
Co-signing with every commet, Tee is the bomb!!!
Thanks so much PJustice.
Tee, I've been meaning to pm you about your hair girl. It is truly georgeous! When you had that pic of your braid-out in your avatar I stopped and stared everytime I saw one of your posts.....so beautiful. Good job girl, your hair is looking wonderful, thick and long!:yep:
Thanks so much Pokaontas!
Yes she is.:yep:
:kiss:
My hair wants to be like Tee's hair when it grows up.:yep:
Awhh, thanks so much mnemosyne!
Sweet Lord hammercy that is some beautiful hair.

Mine wants to be like yours when it grows down.
I giggled at the bold. This is so true! I love it! Thansk so much LondonDiva.
DITTO Errrrthang y'all said! :up: :D
Thanks so much Supergirl!

Well Tee, I guess somebody beat me to it. Your hair is a show stopper girl:yep:. It sure makes everyone stop and galk at it, woo hoo. Lots a love to you girl, MUAHHH!!!

Tee, Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! You deserve the shout outs,as I agree you are a sweet person and beautiful inside and out!!! :)

Well Tee, I guess somebody beat me to it. Your hair is a show stopper girl:yep:. It sure makes everyone stop and galk at it, woo hoo. Lots a love to you girl, MUAHHH!!!
Thanks Aggie Aggie.
Tee your hair is lovely!!!!
Prettyeyes, thanks so much!
How did I miss this thread?

Tee's hair is gorgeous!!

Always helpful & encouraging to other members!
Awhhh, thanks so much Blackmaven!
Tee, Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! You deserve the shout outs,as I agree you are a sweet person and beautiful inside and out!!! :)
Ms Garner, thanks bunches lady!

Special thanks to everyone. You all are so encouraging!

Back