Shout Out To caribgirl !!!!!

Ballerina_Bun

I never give shout outs, but her progress is really great. I wanted to give her a shout out the first time I saw her picture, but didn't because I know some people are shy and don't like too much attention drawn to them.

I just had to say that you are doing great. You should be very proud. The difference between that 2007 ponytail and the 2008 picture ... beautiful :yep: ! The first time I saw those pictures in her signature, I did a double take!!!

That's all

HHG

Her progress is amazing! I'm so proud of her!!! :hug2:

Go Carib, with that pretty ponytail!!!

BB, would you believe that I was going to send Carib Girl a PM today just to say how much I admire her amazing progress. Her siggy flaws me every time. You grow girl!!!

Her progress is really amazing!

Beautiful ponytail Caribgirl! Keep up the great work.

I know when I saw her ponytail I was shocked. Its not just longers, its also thicker and shinier. I would like to see a regimen.

That's my girl right there! Hey boo! I told you your pony would be famous! Amazing progress, and she's such a sweetheart too!

Okay, I didn't know who you guys were talking about so I had to look her up in the members list. Wow, if that's not progress I don't know what is! That is truly amazing.

after seeing her progress she should be FOTM. I'm sure she will be good inspiration for a lot of people.

Now ... cough up the regimen ... lol I'd like to see it for fun.

Caribgirl is my inspiration, not to mention, has the sweetest personality. Hey Carib hope you see this. XXXoooXXXX

she IS doing a wonderful job! i know she is an MTer or OCTer...

whatever she is doing is WORKING!

and i vote her to be FOTM, too! :up:

GROW, girl!

Harpo, who dis woman? Y'all always give shout outs with no links or details to who and where... no fair. LOL!

Back