Shout out to Sylver2!

Behave, MonaLisa! Yeah, Sylver (Miss Ra) is a beauty, triple threat she is! And talented too! Grindn girl!

OT: Mona, how's the writin'?

I've been outta touch......

:lol: Yes, Ms. Ra iz the shiznit...:grin:

OT: Writing on pause until the summer, then should pick up steam again:yep:

and :wave: at you stranger... :lol:

Oh...*sucks teeth*...she's aiight...:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm playing....Ms. Sylver is a beautiful individual, inside and out - it's a pleasure to be acquainted with such people in one's lifetime -- it let's you know the world isn't such a bad place.

*was that too much?...:look:*

:hug2:

*adding disclaimer* I lubs Sylver - I wuz playing....I'm like let me add that before I get some PM's and whatnot....*

aww I love ya girl..u always put a smile on my face or hav me spittin my water out:lachen:

Behave, MonaLisa! Yeah, Sylver (Miss Ra) is a beauty, triple threat she is! And talented too! Grindn girl!

OT: Mona, how's the writin'?

I've been outta touch......

:wave:Thank u Jala.how r u
Mo gonna write a screenplay so I can act in it:grin:

:wave:Thank u Jala.how r u
Mo gonna write a screenplay so I can act in it:grin:

OT:

I will try girl.

I had a debate initially with my writing teacher (in L.A.) about the dearth of the black romantic comedy - and he didn't get what I was saying about something I wanted to propose working on...

So I finally asked him....Did you ever see Soul Food? And he was like No.

Girrrrrrrrrrl...I sent him a nice breakdown email and a link to go get the dvd and told him that I want to write for all people, but if you're going to teach students, which include African-Americans - it would be nice if he'd watch films that have people like me in them as well. I plan on writing for my people as well if given the opportunity.

*forgive my rant - I know you understand*

OMG!!! I am just seeing this.
That was you wow!! small world. I cant believe u recognized me..lol
Yeh Im from NY and go up to visit all the time. I use to work in that mall
aww thank u soo much for the shoutout.
U should have said something..lol

LOL. I'm glad that you saw this thread. Your hair is very nice. I wanted to say something but I thought 'I'm going to sound crazy asking if you are Niko's cousin and I'm wrong'. But I was pretty sure that was you.

And yes this is a small world because I'm originally from MD but now live in NY because of school.

I wanted to ask you where you got your hair done as well. I liked the style.

thank u. it wasnt even styled..lol. I got a touch up at Yoles salon in hempstead. Once they take the rollers out I just leave..no styling.
I smoothed it down with my hand and some ntm silk touch in the car on way to mall...lol
They are very cheap. $14 for wash n set. $30 for a touchup.
I paid $45 for touchup, trim, deep conditioning w/ keraphix.

thank u. it wasnt even styled..lol. I got a touch up at Yoles salon in hempstead. Once they take the rollers out I just leave..no styling.
I smoothed it down with my hand and some ntm silk touch in the car on way to mall...lol
They are very cheap. $14 for wash n set. $30 for a touchup.
I paid $45 for touchup, trim, deep conditioning w/ keraphix.

That's it for all that hair?????? I got rip off at the Dominican Salon. I made $55 for a blowout.

Back