I'm shallow and you're shallow too! Share your puddle deep tales

I was dating a guy and I was kind of digging him. We had gone on maybe 3 dates. I showed my sister a pic and she was like "Kaykari...he has a high butt" I had never noticed before, and then when I was with him it was all I could notice. So I ended things. #shallow#

Last edited:
I'm Shallow on height, fitness, and education level... And face. And spiritual beliefs. And health issues that may be genetic. Also, ability to speak well, and style of dress (no oversized clothes).

The list keeps growing.

Oh yeah and I hate. I mean hate with an absolute passion a man that wears a hoop in his ear. If it's one in each ear OMG just kill me now.

I had a mutual crush situation with a guy friend once. At one point he told me he had a "slim Jim" as a joke, but I think he was trying to prepare me:look:.

We nearly made out once, but I couldn't stop thinking about him having a thin peen like a pencil with a bit of hair around it. I kinda faded it off after that lol.

Other than that:
Soft bodied men.

Men with hips/ pear shaped

I had a mutual crush situation with a guy friend once. At one point he told me he had a "slim Jim" as a joke, but I think he was trying to prepare me:look:. We nearly made out once, but I couldn't stop thinking about him having a thin peen like a pencil with a bit of hair around it. I kinda faded it off after that lol. Other than that: Soft bodied men. Men with hips/ pear shaped

Pencil peen is the worst. THE WORST! I feel sorry for them. They probably never feel a snug fit.

Men with hips/ pear shaped
Right off the bat:
  • Yea. I run from hip-heavy men or men with moobs
  • And small peens. If I sense it's well below average, I'm outtie.
  • And keeping it real--BROKE MEN & ambition-less men. So sick of men in their mid 30s-late 40s having ROOMATES to survive and stay chronically underemployed. If my black WOMAN arse can have 3 jobs you surely can have at least 2 if need be.
Also on the shallow end:
  • gold grills--yes my last date had this :nono:
  • guts that hang so low it covers the boy bits
  • ashy hands and lips
  • dress--men over 40 are not cute with pants below their behinds--and yes, I've seen it.

Back