skinny and/or short ladies...would you date a man skinnier/shorter than you?

Yep and thank god there are more then enough tall built men with knowledge and heart :lol: I wouldn't wanna pass down the midget gene to my future son, no way no how lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Say that to a five foot MMA fighter lol, knowledge and heart is a lot more dangerous than size :p

I get what you're saying (and I like that line) but speaking as a 5'1 MMA fighter, if a 5 foot fighter stepped to someone who was Brock Lesner's size, he wouldn't do too well :lol:. Plus short men always have something to prove :nono:

I'm about 5'7 and weigh 120lbs and my man is skinnier than I am. He's 6'0 and weighs 130. It's not so bad. I've also dated men shorter than I am. Hey............everybody looks the same in the dark anyway!

Last edited:
If he looked/sounded like Prince Rogers Nelson, no question...

I'm 4'10.5, so every one looks tall to me. :drunk:

I'm not attracted to smallness. I would most likely not even allow myself to get to know the guy well enough to consider it.

a short man, that's dat ish i don't like! :lol: i would never date anyone as short as me or shorter than me. i am 5'0.

Hmmm....this is a tough one. :scratchch

I'm not so much a stickler for a guy being "thicker" than me...he can be "skinny" for all I care, because I know that men tend to gain weight ANYWAY when they get in a long-term serious relationship! :lol:

Yet, I prefer men taller than me, but at the same time, I would ultimately have to go with how the guy made me FEEL more than anything else. :yep:

I'd rather have a "shorter" guy who made me feel great and treated me like a queen than a 6'4 guy who was self-absorbed, treated me like dirt, and didn't make me feel good around him.

I know it may sound so cliche, but it's so so so very true. :nono:

Is your friend ATTRACTED to him in ANY way?? Cute face?? Nice eyes? PRetty smile? Great personality? Does he make her laugh? What is the reason that she's been seeing him? There must be SOMETHING she likes about him.....:look:

I say that if she's attracted to him and has a good time when she's with him, then she should give him about 2 more months, and if after 2 more months she just REALLY can't get over the "short/skinny" thing, then drop him. But she may find that over time she won't even see his height or his weight if he treats her well. We as women can definitely become "acclimated" to a guy's "look" based on how well he treats us. :yep:

3 years ago I would of of shouted the word NO. But it happened I am about 5ft8 and he is 5ft7. It bugged me at first but I dont even notice anymore.

With heels on, I'm 5'7". I prefer to date a man who is at least 5'10". I don't go any shorter than that. I'm also very thin. And no, never been attracted to short and skinny. Will never go there.

deltadreamland said:
My college sweetheart is 5'6" and had the largest crayon I have ever seen, in girth and length. I guess all of his height and weight was in his groin area. :look:

My son's father is 6'4" and let's just say he didn't measure anywhere near the college sweetheart in that area. My point is don't sleep on the vertically challenged and skinny men when it comes to size of the crayon.

So true ,the man with the biggest crayon i ve seen was 5'7" and ex 6'7 had a avarage one,another one 6'6" small-ish.lol

Team skinny ninja not big Sean skinny:look:... But like long lean swimmers body

shorter than me..2 inch clearance...I'm 5'7 lil men need love too...

Skinny men have the biggest crayons and tons of energy...and Looove thick women. Win win.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I dated a large-peened shorter man before. I'm almost 5'4. He was cute. He had the confidence of a tall man and he wasn't uncomfortable when I wore heels. The confidence was sexy enough for me to ignore his height. I don't think it's shallow to not date a short and/or skinny man though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket using LHCF

Back