She told Beyonce to have an ABORTION!

Dang it Thickhair Dang it to h-e- double hockey sticks! :nono: I was trying to finish writing a grant proposal for this documentary and what did you go and do?

Okay! Okay! I took a break and went to lhcf which is my fault but...I come here, read your comment, type my response, go back to work and...

We Belong Together starts playing in my head. And now it won't stop. I hope you're happy.:lachen:I need to hurry up and finish so I can catch a late movie with my sweetie:grin: Now if only I can concentrate.Curse Mariah and her song.
LMBO You are welcome.

hmm I don't see what's so wrong in Mariah wanting to kick Beyonce out of the group, you guys are telling her she should get over it, but how can she when its in her face all the time?
oh and ex-bfs are off limit, especially if we were together for more than six months and were sexing on the regular. Nobody thinks its weird for her to see him all the time now? When i break up with someone they stay in my past I dont do the friends with the ex thing AT ALL.

For the most part I agree with you. Point Blank: I would be upset if one of my good friends got with an ex of mine that I was serious with. There is just no way that I can wrap my head around that one. I would take it as though that friend (Beyonce) was never a real friend to me at all. I would just cease communication, I don't believe in being fake and trying to hide my emotions for what? Two people who obviously don't care about me at all....please.

I don't agree with trying to "kick her out of the group." A circle of grown women can associate with and do whatever they please. I would take this situation as a good example of Beyonce and Vin Diesal's character and choose not be around them (not in a bitter "I hate you" kind of way, but more of a smile and keep it moving kind of way). I think that Mariah is harboring some major issues by pretending to be over it, but insisting on an abortion. She still has feelings for Vin and is putting herself and current relationship with The Rock in emotional turmoil. She needs to focus on her marriage.

Back