My Wife Was Sued For Stalking Her Ex Bff

This is the wildest thing I’ve read in awhile....

My wife has never done anything this crazy before. I knew she could be a little petty and jealous of others, especially people she use to be friends with in the past, but it was only talk - no action.
The bolded. So husband knew wife was 'crazy' prior to this incident. I'm beginning to wonder about him. :look:

He said the wife was mad bc Laura dated her ex. Who she told her it was OK to date, but that was a test of her loyalty and Laura failed. Then after they stopped talking she was mad bc she saw Laura out and she was looking good and had lost weight. Wife is fat. Then she went snooping online trying to find some dirt on Laura and found out she was living good and making good money.

She got mad again when she saw Laura in court and she had lost all the baby weight. Wife doesn't think she needs therapy and thinks Laura overreacted by suing her.

The wife has it twisted, you tell your friend no it is not okay to date my ex then see if she does it anyway to test her loyalty. Foolish

This is grounds for divorce and I am glad the ex friend won her suit so she can go back to living her best life.

He said the wife was mad bc Laura dated her ex. Who she told her it was OK to date, but that was a test of her loyalty and Laura failed. Then after they stopped talking she was mad bc she saw Laura out and she was looking good and had lost weight. Wife is fat. Then she went snooping online trying to find some dirt on Laura and found out she was living good and making good money.

She got mad again when she saw Laura in court and she had lost all the baby weight. Wife doesn't think she needs therapy and thinks Laura overreacted by suing her.

See? This is that mess I’m talking about (bc I’m assuming only a WW would do something like this). If they’re willing to be this treacherous to their own of course they’re going to be 1000x worse when it comes to us. Remember the woman who disfigured her friend’s body at the funeral home and ransacked her apartment after she died over a black man?

Men love crazy. The end.
They love the passion that comes with crazy. It's fascinating how many people don't realize how far reaching "crazy" can be until they are in the crosshairs.

They learn though
giphy.gif

Last edited:
See? This is that mess I’m talking about (bc I’m assuming only a WW would do something like this). If they’re willing to be this treacherous to their own of course they’re going to be 1000x worse when it comes to us. Remember the woman who disfigured her friend’s body at the funeral home and ransacked her apartment after she died over a black man?

say what now?

Where is that thread

Wife is a psychopath. And I don’t believe this full fledged crazy came out of nowhere. It’s just never cost him money before.
Well he did say she could be petty. Probably didn't expect actual stalking and a campaign of harassment

This is insane, she should honestly be in prison. I fully expect to see this on the ID channel in a couple years

I feel bad for Laura :( I hope she's working on putting this behind her. As much as she can

I was so curious that i looked it up. Again, this is insane. She 100% needs to be seeing someone. And i hope Laura & her hubby have a good security system

Last edited:
I really love :2inlove:that he wants to believe in her, support her through any kind of mental illness she might have...that he is willing to love her through the worst is very touching....:2inlove:

:mad:However, no. No. No. No. Just no.:naughty: If she is not diagnosed with something actually treatable, then he just needs to save himself and his kids for his kids' sake. He needs to form some healthy boundaries STAT. She is not remorseful?:huh: You find out that all that insanity was over something ordinary and mildly petty AND you lost thousands of dollars? :pullhair::deadhorse:He needs to wake up!:catfight:

Last edited:
I really love that he wants to believe in her, support her through any kind of mental illness she might have...that he is willing to love her through the worst is very touching....

However, no. No. No. No. Just no. If she is not diagnosed with something actually treatable, then he just needs to save himself and his kids for his kids' sake. He needs to form some healthy boundaries STAT. She is not remorseful? You find out that all that insanity was over something ordinary and mildly petty AND you lost thousands of dollars. He needs to wake up!
They don't have any kids. It's just love or obligation keeping him by her side. The fact that her family begged him not to divorce says it all. They know she's crazy and expect him to bounce. They just hope he doesn't do it.

I don’t think they love it. But some men just put up with crap just as some women do. Lots of times I think it’s their family history and background and their familiar. Just like women.
Men love crazy. The end.
They love the passion that comes with crazy. It's fascinating how many people don't realize how far reaching "crazy" can be until they are in the crosshairs.

They learn though
giphy.gif
I used to think this way years ago, but that statement isn’t true anymore. Crazy women are abusive, manipulating, and controlling. It is difficult to know what is real from fantasy dealing with them. Men can be just as confused and fearful dealing with women like that.

Well he did say she could be petty. Probably didn't expect actual stalking and a campaign of harassment

This is insane, she should honestly be in prison. I fully expect to see this on the ID channel in a couple years

I feel bad for Laura :( I hope she's working on putting this behind her. As much as she can

I was so curious that i looked it up. Again, this is insane. She 100% needs to be seeing someone. And i hope Laura & her hubby have a good security system

Sir, Your wife is a psychopath. She's only sorry she got caught. When you leave her, she will go nuclear on you too.

Back