She Pulled *My* Hair!

sareca

Ok, not really. It was more like a stroke. Uh, I should probably explain.

I'm wearing my hair down at my fiance's request. That was basically all he wanted for Valentine's Day.... well, maybe not ALL he wanted. :eyebrows2 So, I airdried last night, blew it out and caruso'd this morning. One of my coworkers (that I hang out with on weekends sometimes) came in and said, "Wow, that looks so real," as she strokes my head lightly. All I could think to say was, "Huh?" But I knew exactly what she's talkin' about. Finally I get out "This my hair," as I demonstrate like I think I'm Robin the hair lady or somethin'. :D She just stood there with her mouth open (literally). After a few seconds she smiled, winked and said "Well, you're quite the camelion." As for the rest of the office, pretty much only the guys said anything.

And I was just tellin' CantBeCopied that I was ready to have somebody trying to touch my hair. Gurl, you were so right. The first thing I thought about was LHCF. :lachen:

sareca said:
Ok, not really. It was more like a stroke. Uh, I should probably explain.

I'm wearing my hair down at my fiance's request. That was basically all he wanted for Valentine's Day.... well, maybe not ALL he wanted. :eyebrows2 So, I airdried last night, blew it out and caruso'd this morning. One of my coworkers (that I hang out with on weekends sometimes) came in and said, "Wow, that looks so real," as she strokes my head lightly. All I could think to say was, "Huh?" But I knew exactly what she's talkin' about. Finally I get out "This my hair," as I demonstrate like I think I'm Robin the hair lady or somethin'. :D She just stood there with her mouth open (literally). After a few seconds she smiled, winked and said "Well, you're quite the camelion." As for the rest of the office, pretty much only the guys said anything.

And I was just tellin' CantBeCopied that I was ready to have somebody trying to touch my hair. Gurl, you were so right. The first thing I thought about was LHCF. :lachen:

Isn't it the ODDEST, most CRAZY, yet GREATEST thing ever!?!?!! :D

*LOL* @ her saying "well, you're quite the camelion!" Why THAT JEALOUS HEIFER!!! :mad: :p ;)

And, I know it about only the men commenting on your hair.....and, that's all you WILL hear the truth from girl, is the MEN.....hair causes women PAIN! *sigh*

Love your little sly smiley :eyebrows2 ...too kute!

Congrats on your first hair pulling experience! We are making progress.

Your hair is so beautiful. You have made terrifc progress! As for that lady at the job, don't worry about her. Some people have no tact!

CantBeCopied said:
Isn't it the ODDEST, most CRAZY, yet GREATEST thing ever!?!?!! :D

*LOL* @ her saying "well, you're quite the camelion!" Why THAT JEALOUS HEIFER!!! :mad: :p ;)

And, I know it about only the men commenting on your hair.....and, that's all you WILL hear the truth from girl, is the MEN.....hair causes women PAIN! *sigh*

Love your little sly smiley :eyebrows2 ...too kute!

Congrats on your first hair pulling experience! We are making progress.

Thanks everybody!

The weirdest part is she was actually more excited about my hair when she thought it was fake. Maybe she thought she could go get some??? :ohwell:

One of the guys walked pass me, stopped, turned around and said "well, well, well, what have we here." :lick: I thought he was going to try to touch it too. :eek:

Congratulations, Sareca!!!!

I agree with Cantbecopied. It really is "the oddest, most craziest, yet Greatest thing ever."

Undefeated Queen said:
I just saw your fotki album.....your hair is beautiful!!! Does the Pigtail Rollerset get your roots straighter?

Thanks! :blush: Yeah, the pigtails did get the roots straigher. I try not to pull on my hair too much when it's wet, so the roots are never straight when I do a regular rollerset.

But I can't take credit for that idea. I'd never heard of pigtail rollersets until Lonei did it. The pictures in my album were my first time trying it. But I won't be going back to the old way, at least not w/ so much new growth.

Lovelylocs said:
Congratulations, Sareca!!!!

I agree with Cantbecopied. It really is "the oddest, most craziest, yet Greatest thing ever."

People get mad when it happens to them, but it is a very good thing (not to get all Martha Stewart). :lachen:

Back