Sexing Doesn't Change It!

syze6

When are women going to learn that sex will not keep a man in check. I was speaking with my gf who found out her man was entertaining a woman outside their relationship. The man was just outright foul in his actions. All she kept referencing was how she sexed the hell out of him. Dude...STILL turned around and continued with the other woman. The whole if I don't he will get it somewhere else has her spinning. If he's entertaining someone else, he probably is getting it from someone else. I keep trying to tell her that a man can have great sex and walk out the door and go straight to someone else. She is not hearing me and continues to be upset about his dealings, all the while sexing the hell out of him as she says. I'm sorry my lady parts does not get wet for a cheater and the legs don't spread either. I'd entertain myself before I let a man climb between my legs AFTER I have exposed him for cheating.

When are women going to learn that sex will not keep a man in check. I was speaking with my gf who found out her man was entertaining a woman outside their relationship. The man was just outright foul in his actions. All she kept referencing was how she sexed the hell out of him. Dude...STILL turned around and continued with the other woman. The whole if I don't he will get it somewhere else has her spinning. If he's entertaining someone else, he probably is getting it from someone else. I keep trying to tell her that a man can have great sex and walk out the door and go straight to someone else. She is not hearing me and continues to be upset about his dealings, all the while sexing the hell out of him as she says. I'm sorry my lady parts does not get wet for a cheater and the legs don't spread either. I'd entertain myself before I let a man climb between my legs AFTER I have exposed him for cheating.
At what point does pride kick in? I mean honestly. How dare he have automatic access to such a special place when he put her health at risk by stepping out? He needs to go back to the p**** that was worth losing everything for. SMMFH

At what point does pride kick in? I mean honestly. How dare he have automatic access to such a special place when he put her health at risk by stepping out? He needs to go back to the p**** that was worth losing everything for. SMMFH

Yes...and I basically told her, you made it clear that he can do whatever and still get it. You are putting all this energy in making sure you satisfy him and it didn't change. The only person winning is him because he knows you know. After all the tears kicking and screaming the next second he getting his horn blown. No...ma'am! There has to be some sort of separation that prevents you from even feeling sexual toward him. The man getting it daily and still found someone else.If that is not a clear indication that sex will not stop him, I don't know what is. So many women think along these lines and all it does is disappoints them.

Definitely a case of low self esteem. Good sex won't make him stay but in her head she is trying to prove to him that she's worthy of him. That she's the one he should pick. No amount of talking to her will wake her up. He has already figured out that the more he mistreats her the more he will get out of her. So that's what he will continue to do and she will keep on trying to please him. She will have to get tired of crying and begging. Once she's been broken down and humiliated beyond return she might get some sense. Until then nothing to do but let her learn.

Definitely a case of low self esteem. Good sex won't make him stay but in her head she is trying to prove to him that she's worthy of him. That she's the one he should pick. No amount of talking to her will wake her up. He has already figured out that the more he mistreats her the more he will get out of her. So that's what he will continue to do and she will keep on trying to please him. She will have to get tired of crying and begging. Once she's been broken down and humiliated beyond return she might get some sense. Until then nothing to do but let her learn.

Yep the endless cycle of pursue and withdraw.

This mindset was created by men. They manipulate women through their own egos. A woman who is especially caught up in wordplay will definitely get played. There are so many men out here who continue to mistreat and cheat on these type of women because at the end of the day, all he has to do is spend 5 minutes sweet talking her and she is back to being sprung and jumping through hoops again. She could know full well what the deal is, but will listen to his BS anyway and make herself believe him.

Men tell women all types of lies. As GL said many times before, one of the biggest lies is telling some basica that she is any better than the other basicas...

There are men out here who are 100% faithful to women who do not "sex the **** out of them"

Yes...and I basically told her, you made it clear that he can do whatever and still get it. You are putting all this energy in making sure you satisfy him and it didn't change. The only person winning is him because he knows you know. After all the tears kicking and screaming the next second he getting his horn blown. No...ma'am! There has to be some sort of separation that prevents you from even feeling sexual toward him. The man getting it daily and still found someone else.If that is not a clear indication that sex will not stop him, I don't know what is. So many women think along these lines and all it does is disappoints them.

Is she married to this man? If not, she needs to show him the door. Even if they were married, show him the door!!!

This mindset was created by men. They manipulate women through their own egos. A woman who is especially caught up in wordplay will definitely get played. There are so many men out here who continue to mistreat and cheat on these type of women because at the end of the day, all he has to do is spend 5 minutes sweet talking her and she is back to being sprung and jumping through hoops again. She could know full well what the deal is, but will listen to his BS anyway and make herself believe him.

Men tell women all types of lies. As GL said many times before, one of the biggest lies is telling some basica that she is any better than the other basicas...

There are men out here who are 100% faithful to women who do not "sex the **** out of them"

This is so true. A man will stay faithful to a woman who doesn’t cook, clean, and sex him because he wants to, values her, and has integrity. It has nothing to do with her deeds or lack thereof.

When will women get this through their heads.

This is so true. A man will stay faithful to a woman who doesn’t cook, clean, and sex him because he wants to, values her, and has integrity. It has nothing to do with her deeds or lack thereof.

When will women get this through their heads.

Right! My brother's wife doesn't cook hardly or keep the home clean AND she doesn't even work! Dude is faithful to the end! Of course mom has a few choice words about her!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Right! My brother's wife doesn't cook hardly or keep the home clean AND she doesn't even work! Dude is faithful to the end! Of course mom has a few choice words about her!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

I’ve found that the masculine makeup of these men are different and often overlooked or kicked to the curb :look:

Back