Sex on the first date

I've always thought of this as a :nono:...

but my best friend says if you do it now and get it out the way you will know how it will be... but the way men have been lately it seems like if you wait 3 minutes or 3 months they will still act stupid on you. So what is your opinion on having sex too soon?

WOW. I was going to ignore this but I can't. Your "friend" is living a dangerous lifestyle if she thinks it's okay to have sex on the first date.You have NO idea who this person is, if they are insane, diseased, married etc... There is a reason why dating (which should be courtship) happens over a period of time. You vet people so you can eliminate the BS and find out the truth about who you are dealing with. If woman are participating in this type of behavior then no wonder so many folks are screwed up, dying, or stuck wit unwanted children without support.

Oh is she drinking the Kool-Aid. How the hell you gonna have sex with someone on the first date and you hardly know his last name and what his Status is.

SMH:nono:

there is always time to find those things out.

Or her friend can find out when she test HIV positive.

Black women have some of the highest infection rates of HIV/AIDS in the US, and trust me, these are not all from one-night stands. We need to protect ourselves accordingly, whether we choose to have sex on the 1st night or 10th month of a "relationship". Being in a committed relationship/marriage will not protect you from an STD. Just ask an OB/GYN.

We had a long debate about that. Like most of you I'm afraid of diseases and you never know you may put it on him too good and then you got a stalker. LOL... but she is actually engaged to a man she had sex with on the first date. I made my boyfriend wait... and according to her thats why I have so many problems with him now.

I find this unbelievable. That almost NEVER happens. Hope she's happy though. You stick to what you feel comfortable with, (it makes sense to be weary of diseases). :yep:

I'd rather have a man act stupid on me before I had sex with him than afterwards :nono:

Hello! I agree 100%

exactly--i know a very well-known/wealthy blk doctor---who has been married 11 yrs--when to africa to treat patients out there

and what did he bring home---to his wife---------------AIDS---sad but true--whether its the first night or 11 yrs of marriage---its very important to think about safety sexually and protecting yourself via getting tested regularily or etc

Black women have some of the highest infection rates of HIV/AIDS in the US, and trust me, these are not all from one-night stands. We need to protect ourselves accordingly, whether we choose to have sex on the 1st night or 10th month of a "relationship". Being in a committed relationship/marriage will not protect you from an STD. Just ask an OB/GYN.

I find this unbelievable. That almost NEVER happens. Hope she's happy though. You stick to what you feel comfortable with, (it makes sense to be weary of diseases). :yep:

Hello! I agree 100%

Actually I have known it to happen often, normally it's in a situation where the couple were friends for a long time and they start dating, and BAM have sex the first date.

If women want to have sex the first date that's on them, but they don't need to have any expectations about an actual serious relationship. It happens but more often than not it doesn't

I still think its too good to be true... but I try not to judge her situation. Really I just dont see myself doing it. People say that they dont play games but thats really all dating is a big game. I feel in control of my body and I do it when I feel it is right. I have to be comfortable... i dont necessarily have to be in love though. even though that makes it so much better.

Actually I have known it to happen often, normally it's in a situation where the couple were friends for a long time and they start dating, and BAM have sex the first date.

If women want to have sex the first date that's on them, but they don't need to have any expectations about an actual serious relationship. It happens but more often than not it doesn't

the difference is motivations for having sex...it really is a silly notion to have the intention to have sex early with a man with the mindset that this will keep him around or make him want to be with you and not a great idea to suggest this as a surefire way to get a man to others, will definitely **** up alot of folks who have no sense of self around their sexuality or feel bad and guilty about it, esp if they do it and nobody wants to be with them.....that is a calculated motive and if one was using sex as a motive or investment to get a guy to be with them or into them whether they think its about doing it early or have a specific time frame be prepared for extreme disappointment and heartbreak if that doesn't work out for you

with no expectations on people or situations you don't get disappointed and more times than not are usually pleasantly surprised at the outcomes....and that is speaking in terms of the few people who do things without expectation vs the majority of people who solely do things with an expectation of some sort of specific return for what they do

choose to have sex with a man when you feel its right for you because you want to have sex with him or you want to be with him but you are not doing it

because you want him to want you or want him to want to be with you

there is a difference

Last edited:
My ego and conscience will not allow me to have a one night stand. I can't imagine giving it up to a guy and most likely never being called again.

I'll leave that experience in my daydream/never-to-be-tried fantasies file because I'm not actually interested in having one, but a girl can daydream about it. :look:

Back