sex and the bigger man

Penspringz

Ok I have been wanting to ask this for ages but haven't been able to voice it to anyone I know.
What is sex like with bigger men? I don't mean fat men but a man whos a lot bigger than you?
I'm quite petite (size 6-8 uk sizes, I think that's the american equivalent to size 2 or so) and my potential SO is significantly bigger than me. We haven't been intimate yet at all because it's still early days but this issue is on my mind and could affect whether the relationship progresses. Is he really heavy? Are you usually on top?

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. When it comes to sex men will put all their weight where needed to do the deed.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. When it comes to sex men will put all their weight where needed to do the deed.

i concur. You just wouldn't want him to do the lay/hug on top afterwards so he doesn't smush you

I've never 'known' a big man, that stomach thing just turns me off:ohwell:

I like very very skinny/slim men.

lol, he doesn't have a big stomach. I guess he's more built with a little chubbyness but he's def. not fat. (Ok I think I'm getting a little defensve now, lol). I wish I could post a pic. but that would be a bit mean...or maybe....hmmm, i'll see what I can do.

ooh, bad girl! men know how to hold themselves up on their elbows. what do you think pushups are for?

I did have one, I mean two experiences :look: with a big man and my take was never again. This was the first time I was with a man who that didn't know how to hold up his weight or just didn't try to. Both times were horrible, second worst than the first. Yes I went back just to make sure it was bad and may if I tried some different positions it would get better. Now I am scarred for life, NO BIG MEN for me, it's just too much to work with. Now mind you I am not a little woman, I am a solid 14 to 16 myself on any given day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse
I agree....that is why I am usually on top
so I stay gorgeous :gorgeous:

Also, standing up is good for preserving the pretty too :sekret:

Or bending over.....was that too much? LOL!

:blush: What they said... :blush:

See I like that whole bigger man thing, I'm a 10 and my SO is built but he knows how to carry/hold himself so dont worry about it. Theres tonnes of positions you can try so just relax and enjoy!
and the sweat...you won't even be thinking about it once you get going...and after...well who cares? jump in the shower with him...
lol

This is true. I am petite also 5'1, 110lbs. My SO is 6'2, 220lbs. Its not a problem at all :grin: :look:

Every man I have been with in the last 14 years has outweighed me by AT LEAST 100lbs. Never had a problem ;) . Either they hold their own weight or you get on top!

I'm not petite but I've been with a dude who was 6'6 (a foot taller than me) and he was a football player. It was not a problem at all. The fun part is being on top of someone that big.:look:

I've tried it... but I really don't enjoy it.

Even when I was smaller...didn't like it.

It's a lil different with like, a woman and a big man, than a man with a big woman. I think it is hard to have sex with a big man no matter what size a woman is... where as it is probably easier to have sex with a big woman (unless the man is also big).

(Big meaning BIG with the stomach and the legs and something with a BMI of over 40, not stocky or overweight...just plain BIG)

With men there is a lot of angling and you gotta make sure enough of the HeeDooHaw protrudes from the body to penetrate.

Also mens body fat tends to be way more dense than womens. A woman can have a big ol' sloppy gut that hangs when she leans forwards...but when she lies back it all just melts to the side and the YeederYodder is exposed. When a man with a big gut lies back...it just turns into a big mountain and you gotta be an acrobat to squat over the HeeDooHaw and darn near do the splits while supporting yourself in order to get it into your YeederYodder.

*sigh*

I watched Brookhaven Obesity Clinic earlier today.

It's a lil different with like, a woman and a big man, than a man with a big woman. I think it is hard to have sex with a big man no matter what size a woman is... where as it is probably easier to have sex with a big woman (unless the man is also big).

(Big meaning BIG with the stomach and the legs and something with a BMI of over 40, not stocky or overweight...just plain BIG)

With men there is a lot of angling and you gotta make sure enough of the HeeDooHaw protrudes from the body to penetrate.

Also mens body fat tends to be way more dense than womens. A woman can have a big ol' sloppy gut that hangs when she leans forwards...but when she lies back it all just melts to the side and the YeederYodder is exposed. When a man with a big gut lies back...it just turns into a big mountain and you gotta be an acrobat to squat over the HeeDooHaw and darn near do the splits while supporting yourself in order to get it into your YeederYodder.

*sigh*

:lachen::lachen::lachen: ok

*sigh*

:blush: :rofl: I'm laughing so hard at this... I'm laughing in tears. :rofl:

Don't you know you can't say things like this to a woman whose "YeederYodder" has been celibate for a long time. I'm scurred... :lol: I don't think I remember what a HeeDooHaw is...:rolleyes:

This description your shared is so funny...you should write a book entitled, "YeederYodder meets HeeDooHaw" over the Mountain Top". :lachen:

it just turns into a big mountain and you gotta be an acrobat to squat over the HeeDooHaw and darn near do the splits while supporting yourself in order to get it into your YeederYodder.

I'm trying to picture the 'splits' part, lol.

I only deal in larger men and I kinda prefer a nice, soft gut. (No, really.) I don't ever get on top. I'm not coordinated enough. I say this to say, if you want to make it work out, you can.

OT: I'm a 14-16 and all I get attention from is slim guys. Opposites attract, no?:spinning:

Back