****Serious Growth Challengers****

Ladies this week we should be posting mid progress pics..YAAAY!! I would love to see everyone's progress. This week is my no heat week so I will have to post a pic I took Oct 10th.

Starting pic Sept2
2q21dh0.jpg

Flat iron on Oct 10th(the roots are that straight)
rubkf9.jpg

Last edited:
Im in! I want 3.5 inches by December 31st. My hair grows fast as it is so I think its pretty attainable

regimen: Drink a gallon of water daily
Drink "Waist Length Hair" shake
Mega tek on scalp and hair
Visualization and positive thinking
Scalp massages nightly ( my hair grew incredibly fast when I did wash and sets at the salon every two weeks, I think it was the scalp stimulation.)
Co wash 2x weekly (monday and friday)
Wash and deep condition 1x every other week
very low manipulation/ wig

...failure, thy name is chaosbutterfly. :(

Here are my comparison pictures. The starting one was after my hair was taken down from a wrap, and the second one is flatironed. As you can see, my hair has gone pretty much nowhere.

picture.php

I think there's been a little improvement in thickness. And I know she's definitely gotten healthier since the starting picture.
But as far as length goes...utter and complete failureee! :lol:

I'm going to extend my stretch, so hopefully, I can see some actual gain in length. I relaxed my hair August 28th, and I was planning a touch-up on November 28th, but I'm going to try to go to December 19th. :yep:

Last edited:
umm.......i kinda cut 1.5 inches of my hair last night, i just couldn't hold on to it any longer so i dont really have anything to post. It was worth it though, my hair has so much more body now that the dead ends are gone.

I had forgotten that we had a midway update. Since I straighten my hair only a few times a few, I did a section for the update. I've gained a lil over an inch.

Start

Dreamsicles057-1.jpg

Now
HairPix002-1-1-1.jpg

In the August pic, my hair is a little past line 6.

Edit: Okay, i just realized that the lines on the shirt are not correct...they are more than an inch apart! So, I will add my measurements from my tape. On September 1st i was 24 1/4 inches from front hairline to back.

Update: Today i am a little past line 8 on my shirt, but the lines are not that accurate. I measured and from front hairline to back i am 26 inches...so i gained 1.75 inches.

IMG00245.jpg IMG00272.jpg

Here are my comparison pictures. The starting one was after my hair was taken down from a wrap, and the second one is flatironed. As you can see, my hair has gone pretty much nowhere.

I think there's been a little improvement in thickness. And I know she's definitely gotten healthier since the starting picture.

I'm going to extend my stretch, so hopefully, I can see some actual gain in length. I relaxed my hair August 28th, and I was planning a touch-up on November 28th, but I'm going to try to go to December 19th. :yep:

I see that your hair has thickened quite a bit. Health before length...Congrats!

picture.php

hahaha..it's ok, there is still time left to get some growth in. The thickness looks nice.

umm.......i kinda cut 1.5 inches of my hair last night, i just couldn't hold on to it any longer so i dont really have anything to post. It was worth it though, my hair has so much more body now that the dead ends are gone.

I know the feeling..dead ends can make your hair look lifeless so you did the right thing.

I had forgotten that we had a midway update. Since I straighten my hair only a few times a few, I did a section for the update. I've gained a lil over an inch.

Start

Dreamsicles057-1.jpg

Now
HairPix002-1-1-1.jpg

I see growth..good for you! Keep doing what you are doing.

Okay, that second picture sucks, maybe this one is a little bigger.

View attachment 46008 View attachment 46010

Nice Progress!!!! Looks great...

Ok I am moving slow with my pic..the weekend was busy so it is the first thing on my to do list when I get home tonight.

Keep the pics coming!!

I've lost my comparison shots from June- Sept. So im going to try and show my progress thru some other pics i had.

First time posting pics so sorry in advance if this goes awry:perplexed

1 and 2 are from Sept 20 Blow dried
3 is Sept 13 Flat ironed
4 ,5 and 6 are Yesterday

461-1.jpg

457-2.jpg

448-1.jpg

534-1.jpg

536-1-2.jpg

540-1.jpg

I'll join, but I'm going to do this for six months instead of the end of the year, I'm so close to BSL.......and I want it bad, so I'mma change some things about my regimen......I wanna try something new.......

Well ladies I am kinda shocked at my progress hahaha...it does appear that I got an inch and half or a smige less..maybe I will make it back to BSL by the end of the year..tell me what ya think

Sep 8 09

Nov 2 09

Wow Frisky you got some really go growth, what are you doing, give up the goods?

Honestly everybody made good progress...Congratz to all the ladies...

Last edited:
Ladies this week we should be posting mid progress pics..YAAAY!! I would love to see everyone's progress. This week is my no heat week so I will have to post a pic I took Oct 10th.

Starting pic Sept2
2q21dh0.jpg

Flat iron on Oct 10th(the roots are that straight)
rubkf9.jpg

I see some growth..keep up the good work

I've lost my comparison shots from June- Sept. So im going to try and show my progress thru some other pics i had.

First time posting pics so sorry in advance if this goes awry:perplexed

1 and 2 are from Sept 20 Blow dried
3 is Sept 13 Flat ironed
4 ,5 and 6 are Yesterday

461-1.jpg

457-2.jpg

448-1.jpg

534-1.jpg

536-1-2.jpg

540-1.jpg

Good progress..

Frisky, you're definitely gonna make it to BSL by the end of the year. Congrats on such awesome growth!

Thanks..if I don't reach my goal by the end of next year I am throwing in the towel with this hair thing hahahaha

Wow Frisky you got some really go growth, what are you doing, give up the goods?

Honestly everybody made good progress...Congratz to all the ladies...

I wasn't consistent on alot of things these past two months. I increased my daily water intake, only used MN maybe 5 times, I would try to eat at least 75 grams of protein a day but didn't always do that, didn't take my vitamins like I should had either. The only thing I can say that I really was consistent on was protective styling with my wigs. I really wasn't expecting too much but I will take it hahaha

Nice growth everyone, Frisky you are gonna definitely get your 3inches by Dec. I should have measured my starting pic with a ruler:sad: so I can know where my 3 inches would be exactly

Back