September - What did you buy this week?

Brownie518

So, it is September 1 and I still want to know what we are all buying!!! The Hit/Miss thread and this one are my favorites!!! So, I will start:

Roux Mendex
Emergencia
CHI Silk Infusion
Silk Scarf
Garnier Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum
CPR
Nexxus Retexxtur

See you all in a day or two. I am so bad!!! :wallbash:...:ohwell:

Nothing for me but I need a new satin bonnet. Either I cant find one when I need it or, the elastic get to loose and I end up trashing it. Right now, I can't find one and just trashed the other. grrrrrrr.:perplexed

Well I'm on the West Coast so it's still August 31:yep: but I bought these items earlier this morning off of folica.com

Sedu Ionic Cermanic Tourmaline Straightener (1.5")
Wigo Touch Sensor Control AC Motor Hair Dryer
jilbere de Paris Ergo-Grip 5.5" Shear

Well I'm on the West Coast so it's still August 31:yep: but I bought these items earlier this morning off of folica.com

Sedu Ionic Cermanic Tourmaline Straightener (1.5")
Wigo Touch Sensor Control AC Motor Hair Dryer
jilbere de Paris Ergo-Grip 5.5" Shear

Hey, don't even sweat it. Did you see how early the Hit or Miss threads have been starting? The September one already has over 40 posts!! I love this place!

:grin:I bought the following yesterday:
Dabur Amla Oil
Dabur Vatika (which contains Coconut Oil, Lemon, and Henna)
Hesh Shikakai (for cleansing purposes for the scalp)
Jamila Henna-6 boxes
Ancient Secret Herbal Henna with Amla and Shikakai
Lotus Hair Powder

And I plan on buying this week:
B's Jamaican castor oil, Motions CPR, Noniline or Aguacate Dominican Conditioner, both Giovanni Direct Leave in and Infusium 23 Leave in, Alter Ego conditioner for shedding, TresammeConditioner for ConWash, Emergencee Deep Protein Treatment

I did excellent this week, I bought the following:

3 CON Shampoo (Green, Red, Blue label)

ETA: Bought the following from Carol's Daughter :

Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss (sulfate free)
Khoret Amen Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss (sulfate free)
Khoret Amen Leave in Conditioner

Last edited:
Oh yeah, It's September! Scary how the year has gone by so fast.

I might by at least one essential oil to mix in with all the natural oils I use.

I think I might OD on vitamins:lachen: the PJ in me bought:
Spirulina
Chlorella
B-Complex (replacement)
Mulit Vitamin (replacement)

...along with this, I also bought Giovanni Direct Leave-In, read good things about it:grin:

Yesterday I bought CON shampoo (green bottle), infusium 23, kanekalon hair, and bobby pins. I plan on getting some conditioner today since I forgot yesterday.

I don't need a durn thing, but I needed to cheer myself up so I purchased...

Ojon Restorative Treatment and Ojon Revitalizing Mist from QVC last night.

I don't need a durn thing, but I needed to cheer myself up so I purchased...

Ojon Restorative Treatment and Ojon Revitalizing Mist from QVC last night.

I had to back track real quick to see who said Ojon and saw that it was a hair cousin...:wave:

Wasn't there an Ojon segment for like an hour on QVC last night?

I actually have rubbed some of the Ojon RT throughout my hair and I'm rocking pigtails and a hat right now to run errands (hair multi-tasking)...I realized that my supply is running low and I'll need to restock..

I ran to cvs at 3 this morning and I bought

5 bottles of VO5 strawberries and cream conditioner
3 bottle of VO5 blueberries and cream conditioner

AO Honeysuckle Rose (gonna DC w/ it tonite, cant wait!)
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Coconut Oil/Grease (just for sealing)

Thats it. Im hoping the AO and the GD work well enuf to become staples.

I bought 2 bottles of Color Showers in Dark Brown and Gold and Apretadora hair fortifying treatment.....pacing in front of the window now...waiting on Fed Ex:angeldevi

Also ordered 90 capsules of Nioxin recharging complex from Ebay ($33)

Just purschased:

~Kan Kanechomn Pessego "Peach" Deep Conditioning Cream

~Kan Kanechomn Aloe Vera Deep Conditioning Cream

~Kan Kanechomn DNA Phitovegetal Deep Conditioning Cream

(I think I'm going to make Kan Kanechomn Conditioners my staple line for deep condtitioners. :love: )

So, it is September 1 and I still want to know what we are all buying!!! The Hit/Miss thread and this one are my favorites!!! So, I will start:

Roux Mendex
Emergencia
CHI Silk Infusion
Silk Scarf
Garnier Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum
CPR
Nexxus Retexxtur

See you all in a day or two. I am so bad!!! :wallbash:...:ohwell:

Nuttin', nada, not a thingy..trying to stop this space cluttering hair product buying...I have more than enough for years. Cute hair toys..well...that I might just buy!

Just purschased:

(I think I'm going to make Kan Kanechomn Conditioners my staple line for deep condtitioners. :love: )
I love the Kan Kanechomn Jarborandi Deep Conditioning Creme and I didn't know they made a peach conditioner sounds yummy.

Just purschased:

ETA:

I also purchased:

~Brillantina Leave-In Conditioning Cream

~Noniline Balsamo Capilar Conditioner

I love the Kan Kanechomn Jarborandi Deep Conditioning Creme and I didn't know they made a peach conditioner sounds yummy.

I have the Jarborandi Deep Conditioning Creme, too, but haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet. I am so excited that someone else likes it!!!! Makes me want to re-wash my hair just to use the Jarborandi Deep!!!! :yep:

I just back from the health food store. I got some Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner.

Since removing my braids, I have not been getting the results I want from any of my conditioners. :look: My hair's moisture level is off. I have heard that this conditioner may help.

I just back from Dollar general.

I got

3 smooth in shine silk infusion packets
1 aussie moist conditioner
2 sunsilk hydra care shampoo's

I just back from the health food store. I got some Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner.

Since removing my braids, I have not been getting the results I want from any of my conditioners. :look: My hair's moisture level is off. I have heard that this conditioner may help.

I love this stuff, give it a go and let us know.

Back